New Sparks

THIRD PERSON'S POV
The three freshmen walk into the gate of Kansei University. Even though they didn't have any classes today, Jota and Joji have asked Kakeru to check out the university today. Many stands of tables have been set up along the entrance way. Each stands represent different clubs legally registered in Kansei University. Every senior member of each club is desperately seeking out for new applicants since the first term for the new students begin. That includes the Manga Club. Jota and Joji are discussing whether they should join the Soccer Club or not since there's the thing with Haiji in the previous event. Though, Kakeru is quite shocked when the twin said they only want the woman's attention.

"Manga Club! We are the Manga Club", Ouji and his club members called out to the passerby, hoping to get people's attention. The peaceful mood does not last long when someone walks to their stands and starts reading their pamphlet. Ouji's energetic tone immediately changes to one when he is lazy.

"I thought to tell you this since it would be hard to pack...", Haiji started. Ouji begins to sweat as he can guess that Haiji is going to kick him out. Haiji told him that only the members of the Track and Field Club can live in Aotake. The thought of all his dearest manga being moved out leaves him speechless. Not far from them, a figure came running to the Manga Club's stand. The (h/c) haired young woman spots her club's members and a certain familiar man. (Y/N) slows down her step as she walks nearer.

(Y/N)'S POV
They seem to be talking about something... Oh, Ouji-senpai's face changed. Wonder if it's something related to Haiji's goal of Hakone Ekiden...hahaha

"Excuse me, I'm sorry for being late. Here's the flyers", I interrupted their conversation though Ouji's expression already looked dead. I pass the printed flyers to the tall guy which he excitedly accepts and start to swoon over the flyer with the spectacled guy.

"Hello (Y/N)-san, just the right time. You really should advise Ouji to stay in Aotake or he will have to move out, along with his manga of course", Haiji pointed to the depressed Ouji. I laugh half-heartedly at his words.

"Hang in there, Ouji-senpai hahaha... By the way, Haiji-san. Do you need me with anything today? Well, since you had mentioned it the other day...", I asked him, referring to what he had said before we part ways.

"Yeah, I do. Do you have anything to do today?", he asked back. We walk over behind the stands to avoid blocking people's way. I placed my index finger on my forehead, a habit of mine whenever I'm thinking things through.

"Other than handing out the Manga Club's flyers, nope", I answered.

"Great, you can do it while going with me", Haiji smiled.

"Going? To where?", I asked. Somehow, I kind of get a bad feeling about this.

"You'll see later! Now, let's go", Haiji exclaimed. Feeling indebted to him, I didn't comment anything and agreed with Haiji's request.

"Ouji-senpai, sorry but I'm going to go with Haiji-san to somewhere. Oh, I'll hand out these flyers while I'm at it", I said to Ouji who's muttering words like 'my manga' and 'my treasured collection'. I take some of the flyers and keep it in my bag. When he realized that I'm going to leave with Haiji, he grabbed my shoulder.

"(Y/N)-san, b-be careful with the Oni!", Ouji whispered to my ear with a frightened expression.

"Y-yeah, I will. Then, I'll go first everyone!", I waved to the three guys with a smile then walked off with Haiji in front.

I follow Haiji into the building. He didn't say a word but continued walking to who-knows-where. All I do is glance over to him and sometimes pass out the flyers to any new faces that I've never seen before. When he walks ahead of me, I just jog up to catch up with him. When my eyes read the section he walked in, I decided to ask instead trying to figure out his intention.