Yaokatsu

THIRD PERSON'S POV
After (Y/N) had gone, the two guys continued their jog though Ouji is a different case. Through his heavy breathing and improper form of walking, he managed to speak his words out.

"H-how can you g-guys joke around when I-I'm th-this tired...", Ouji said between heavy breaths. Haiji looked at him but didn't say anything. "(Y/N)-san's h-habit is to s-sleep right away when s-she have t-to... Y-yesterday too, sh-she must have u-used up all her e-energy...", Ouji continued, his face already drenched in sweat.

"Hmm...that is why you said to just let her sleep. I see you two are pretty close. Did she ever tell you about her life? For example, her old club or any sports?", Haiji tried to ask about (Y/N)'s life through Ouji, hoping to know more about her. Ouji glared with his tired eyes, making Haiji a bit surprised. He wondered if he had asked the wrong question.

"Though (Y/N)-san d-doesn't mind other people t-talk about her, I-I don't think you a-are qualified to k-know...", Ouji replied while catching his breaths. He almost tripped on his own feet too. Hearing Ouji's answers, Haiji starts to wonder for a moment. She doesn't mind people talking about her private life? Isn't that a bit odd, coming from a sharp person like her?

Then, his lips curled upward. "Then, I just have to show you that I'm qualified enough! When that time comes, you must answer my question Ouji", Haiji said confidently. Ouji only keeps on walking though he actually feels very irritated at Haiji's confidence. His only aim right now is to finish this long walk right down the hills.

Meanwhile...

At the faint voice of someone calling (Y/N)'s name, she snapped out of her thoughts. Searching for the source of the voice, her eyes met with a pair of round brown eyes that always sparkling brightly. All the guys that are resting at the sides all look up at the mention of the young woman's name.

"(Y/N)-nee!! This way!", the short brown-haired girl waved around from down the hill. Her cheerful voice charmed the resting boys but when they processed what the girl called (Y/N), they all looked at each other.

"(Y/N)-NEE?", they asked each other. Kakeru, who was standing there, also had the same question running through his mind. He was already confused enough when he saw (Y/N) here, joining their morning practice. Now, this girl that suddenly arrived after him claimed (Y/N) as a family member. Just what is going on here?

(Y/N)'S POV
Seeing the faces of the guys that filled with curiosity and the sight of her niece here made me sigh in exhaustion with all the events happening from last night until this morning. My life has become much more eventful recently. Walking down the hill carefully, I decided to greet my niece first.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-nee! You didn't come home last night and dad was worried. But, I'm glad to see you this morning. It's a coincidence, right? Hm, wait. Were you jogging just now? I didn't know you also do physical stuff like that... Ne (Y/N)-nee, did you know that I- ", Hana continued speaking nonstop that I had to place my finger on her lips before she could finish her never-ending train of words.

"First, good morning too Hana. Second, I'm sorry for last night but don't worry, I slept over at my friends' house. Third, it's actually normal for people to jog sometimes. Now, let me ask this time. What are you doing here?", I retreat my finger, allowing her to talk. She smiled happily to answer my question.

"Actually, Haiji-san asked me to stop by here!", she answered with a smile. I cocked my eyebrows in surprise.

"Huh? Haiji-san did?", I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, hm? (Y/N)-nee know him? OHH! Don't tell me you're also part of the Track and Field Club?!", Hana clasped both her hands in mine with a face full of excitement. I jerked my head away from Hana who was practically leaning onto my face.