Training Camp

My eyebrows twitch while my jaw clenches as I hold Nira on my lap with one hand and the other one plastered on the window. Only for one reason... I still want to live!!

"H-hey, am I gonna die after this?", I stuttered as the van jumped once more, bumping into small rocks. I glance outside the window, trees passing by in fast motion.

"D-don't say things like t-that (Y/N)-san! I-I still want to gather c-confidence!", Musa clenched tightly onto the seatbelt, shutting his eyes in fear.

"Why did you choose the mountain?!", Yuki yelled.

"The owner of the batting cage in the shopping center said we could borrow their villa", Shindou answered.

"And the people at the shopping center provided us with groceries", Musa continued. Their voice wavering due to the fear of the bumpy ride.

"I don't mind (Y/N)-san here but why do I have to sit in the back while that guy is sitting so comfortably?", King asked from the back seat, unsatisfied with Nira resting comfortably on my lap. I also want to ask how can Nira sleep in this wreck driving!

"It can't be helped, you're the one who lost in janken", Jota reasoned out. I could only listen at their conversation, unable to butt in any lines.

"I'm excited about the lake", Haiji suddenly said while turning his head from the front view.

"Face forward!!", the guys yelled while I was still clenching on my teeth, controlling my nervousness. Just as they warned, the van screeched wildly as Haiji made a sudden sharp turn, hitting the brake pedal at the same time.

"GAAHHHH!!", everyone screamed in terror beside the twin and Ouji. I couldn't hold my fear as I joined their screaming too. Soon, the twins suddenly scream 'no' with their faces turning white.

"O-Ouji-senpaaiii!", I wailed when I see Ouji throwing out outside the window, with his puke flying off along the wind. Haiji-san, what kind of driving license did you get?!!

🍃

Staggering out of the van, I put down Nira on the ground. "Uwahh... I'm still alive...", I sighed as my shoulder dropped in exhaustion.

"Thanks for taking care of Nira, (Y/N)-san", Haiji came and hooked the lash onto Nira's collar, acting as usual.

"Don't mind that. Rather, I-I wonder how you got your license Haiji-san...", I smiled crookedly.

"Like usual", he tilted his head, completely oblivious with his own driving.

"Ah, I shouldn't have asked. Sorry", I said in a flat tone, disappointed with my own question. Remembering Ouji's sick condition, I dash off to him. "Not good, Ouji-senpai might be halfway to the next life...", my expression turns to horrific at Ouji's lifeless figure on the ground.

"We are worse though, (Y/N)-san", the twin replied pointing to their face. No words can be described as I give them a sympathetic look, seeing their 'cleansed' face. Then, I finally look ahead of us to where the supposedly villa is. Seeing the almost run-down villa, I couldn't help but sweat drop.

"Well, this is reality", Nico-chan said.

"Let's start by cleaning", Haiji suggested.

"Umm... could we wash ourselves off in the river?", Jota said while keeping his smile, along with Joji.

"Yeah, you should. I'll help take your guys bag inside", I offered with my hand stretched out towards their bag.

"Arigatou (Y/N)-san", they passed their bag over then ran off to the river.