ZEREF D. ∕︎ savior (lemon)

ZEREF D.  ∕︎  SAVIOR
ANGST - SEXUAL CONTENT

[ Second Person POV ]

Being nothing more than a demon created by Zeref, you had a few if not no emotions. Nothing has ever been genuine, other than your love and desire for your creator. The way he praises you, the way he bathes you, the way he kisses you — the way you were his and only his creation until the day you die.

You were made for nothing more than to be his servant, to kill him, to end him of his life that he dreaded. He just wanted to die, like a normal human being. He created all his demons for that soul purpose. However, you were so different.

You were his servant, until the day you died.

The only genuine emotion you've ever felt was the desire for him.

The way he whispered your name as he snuck his hands around your waist late at night, it only made your stomach tingle with the warmth of his hands and body.

"(Y/n)." He whispered, placing his hand on your head as he stood next to you who was sitting at your desk — organizing his books.

"Yes, lord Zeref?" You asked, turning towards him. He smiled genuinely as your eyes met, it was so rare to see a genuine smile from him. You knew unless he was talking about his brother or his family, there wasn't any happiness in him.

"Do you know what day is it today?" He asked, pulling out a small red gift box. "I don't understand... lord Zeref." He gave you a warm smile before handing it to you. He sat down beside you, watching you pull on the ribbon of the small box. "It's my birthday."

"You're birthday?" You asked, "But... you're giving this to me?" You carefully picked up the glistening diamond necklace with a small star like shape dangling from the center. "I saw this, so it's for you. You are my favorite after all." He said, placing his hand in your cheek. "Out of all my creations, you're my most favorite."

"Lord Zer—" "Enough talking, put it on." He said, his thumb softly rubbing circles on your cheek. You nodded before carefully placing the diamonds on your neck, hooking the small pieces in the back.

He softly grabbed your chin and examined your face before pulling you up into a kiss. His tongue gently pushed past your lips as he gripped your waist. All you could do was kiss him back, because who were you to say no to such a good feeling. Especially when it came from Lord Zeref.

"Service me." He looked at your lips before looking back into your eyes as he pulled away, breathing a little heavy. You had never done something like this with Zeref, you only kissed every once in a while in which he lead. "Can you do that?"

"Yes, Lord Zeref." You trailed your hands gently over his robe, running your hands down his clothed stomach feeling every toned muscle. He grabbed your hand and lead you over to his bed, sitting himself down in his silky black sheets.

Zeref stripped off his robe in a lazy fashion before laying back propped up on his elbows after he guided you down on your knees. His cock sat pretty against his lower stomach. "Put it in your mouth, and suck."

You softly ran your hand up his length and placed your lips around his tip, sucking and swirling your tongue with ease - even pleasure. You took a sick, lustful pleasure in having a taste of the man you so longed for.

You added your dominant hand to the bit of length you couldn't place all the way in your mouth as you continued sucking. He let out a soft moan under his breath as he hazelly eyed your cleavage.

"Wait." He said, grabbing a fist full of your hair and holding you in place while he pushed your dress down, ripping the fabric a little bit as he pushed his cock between the tight hold between them. "Holy fuck..." He whispered, thrusting up into your breasts again and again.

"Look at me." He moaned once more under his breath, thrusting a little faster as you let out a soft moan once he landed a hard thrust before he came over your chest and face. He smirked as he heard the quiet moan escape from your lips.

"You like this, don't you?" He asked, sitting up and picking you up from beneath your thighs. He dropped you on the bed spreading your legs and pulling your (f/c) underwear to the side, your black dress hiked up past your lower waist.

"I do." You mumbled, feeling him rub himself against you. As if, seeing with crystal clear lenses all of your lewdness and perversion while succumbing to his to his own at the same time. He slid himself inside of you, placing his hand firmly onto your mouth.

"You're by far, my best creation." He praised you, gently moaning into the shell of your ear as he trusted his pale hips in and out of you. His hand became firmer and firmer on your mouth as his thrusts got rougher. He slid his thumb into your mouth pressing down deeply on your tongue.

You whined quietly feeling the pressure of his thumb and the intense trusts, but it was a whine filled with pleasure. You never imagined he could make you feel like this, you never imagined you could make him feel so good.

He shoved his thumb further down your throat making you gag slightly, it was like music to his ears. A bitter sweet symphony all to himself, he gripped the fat of your hips slamming himself deeper into you with a raspy, choked out moan.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna come." His movements got a bit faster, but more deeper than speed. "Please, Lord Zeref..." You moaned out, feeling yourself getting closer to coming as well, grabbing onto him as those few words in that sweet pleading voice pushed him over the edge.

"A, Ah!" He thrusted sharply into you spilling his thick warm seed inside of you. Hell, just that alone was enough to make you come again. You panted and fell partly limp in his arms, within a few minutes he was thrusting into you once more.

"Lord Zeref- Mm! You're pushing it deeper.." You moaned deeply, feeling him bite and suck on your neck as he continued pounding, as if ignoring your silly fucked out words completely. You leaned your head back and tried your best to keep in your embarrassing noises of bliss.

After a sharp thrust he pulled out of you, gripped your hair and shoved you down into the bed face first, your plump ass facing up to him at full display as he watched his liquid leak out of you slowly. You didn't have very much time to react to his roughness before he pressed his finger to your sensitive clit and slowly rubbed misshaped circles.

Lord Zeref would definitely not be done with you anytime soon.