ROGUE C. ∕︎ I love you (lemon)

ROGUE C. ∕︎ I LOVE YOU
SMUT - SEXUAL CONTENT

[ Second Person POV ]

Today you were planning on taking a relaxing shower, Rogue, Sting, Lector and Frosch has gone on a job around three days ago. You and Rogue have been dating for around a mouth now, and you had Rogue move into your apartment about a week ago, that was four days before he left on that job.

You completely strip down and get into the running shower. You let the water beans hit your soft (S/c) skin and sigh in relaxation. You run your fingers through your soft and silk (H/L) hair as the water beams hit most of your pressure points.

You were about to grab the shampoo bottle when you felt arms wrap around you, you gasped loudly and were about to scream for help when you realized who it was. You turned around and smiled at your lover. "Don't scare me like that!" You glared playfully

Rogue didn't answer, he instead kissed your stomach and up to your breasts. Your eyes widen a bit, even though you had never had full on intercorse with Rogue, you two still you pleasure each other with your hands or you giving Rogue some much needed mouth pleasure.

"R-Rogue?" You ask, surprised as he groaned in response, you didn't know what to think, and to be honest — you were both scared and turned on.

He lifted you up and pinned you to the wall as the water beams hit against his back. He wrapped your legs around his waist and positioned himself to your entrance. He looked at you with his dark red, lust filled eyes. They were completely clouded with lust, you could barely see his eye color.

You thought a moment before nodded your head to him. He wasted no time and suddenly rammed his full length into you. You screamed out before immediately covering your mouth. Rogue's eyes quickly went back to normal as he rushed to your aid as if he wasn't a wordless shadow a second ago. "Oh my g— I'm so sorry (Y/n)! I really, really am!" He said quickly as he nuzzled his face into your neck, trying to comfort you.

You soon pushed his shoulder back a bit so you could look him in the eyes with your loving and, now lust filled, (E/c) eyes. "Rogue p-please fuck me..." You begged. His eyes widened a bit before he realized you were completely serious and that you were begging for him. He slowly started trusting in and out of you. You moaned and begged him to go faster. His lust filled eyes were back, his trusts suddenly got really faster and harder every time he rammed into you.

You were practically screaming in pleasure as he pulled out. You panted and gave him a questioning look as he smirked and pounded back into you, harshly and hardly. You moaned his name loudly as he continued to pound his length into you. You felt the knot that formed in your abdomen about to burst. "Rogue.. I'm c..cum- cumming!" You said between your moans and noises of pleasure.

He grunted and gripped your hips harshly as you felt him twitch inside you, this pushed you over your sexual limit as your eyes rolled back into your head and your vision went foggy. You came over his cock that was still inside of you, and twitching. He moaned and shoved his face into your neck as his warm seeds shot into your womb.

You moaned lightly as he pulled out. You two stepped out of the shower and wrapped yourselves in warms towels. It was around ten o' clock and it was dark outside, so you just decided to go to bed being how exhausted you were from Rogue's pleasure he gave you. You smiled at him, "I'm gonna go to bed alright? I love you, Rogue."

His eyes went back to normal as he weakly smiled back, "I love you too, babe."

You walked back into you and Rogue's shared bedroom and laid down in the bed, still naked but it didn't matter to you. Your eyes felt heavy and you went to bed. You woke up around an hour later to Rogue's warm arms around you. Your eyes slowly opened and you looked back to him. "I'm sorry, it's mating season and I... can't really control myself around these times..." He admired.

"It's okay, I love you either way." You said, kissing his forehead as he sighed.

"I do have to mark you through, alright? It will hurt but it's just to show everyone that your mine and mine only." He explained.

"Y-Yeah, go ahead..." You said, clenching your eyes shut.

He kissed your neck and pulled your hair strands out of the way. You could fell his sharp dragon fangs sink into your neck as you whined in pain. He pulled away as blood trickled down you neck and onto your soft shoulder. He smiled at you and whispered soft encouraging compliments into your ear as dark black dragon scales formed around his bite mark.

"I love you, I can't live without you..." He whispered into your ear as you smiled and fell asleep with him around you.