GRAY F. ∕︎ winter sickness (oneshot)

GRAY F.  ∕︎  WINTER SICKNESS
FLUFF - NON LEMON

[ Second Person POV ]

AS OF TODAY, I'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF FAIRY TAIL FOR AROUND twelve months and three days now. I'm very proud to be a member of this amazing guild.

After some members of Fairy Tail went on a thing called 100 year quest, I joined and I haven't been more proud to be in a guild in my whole life.

And finally, today I went on a mission with team Natsu. It didn't turn out the way we wanted though... you see we went into the winter ice cave to get something... and now we're being chased down a snowy mountain, by huge and powerful snow monsters.

"Just freeze them Gray-Kun!" I shout, running for my life.

"I can't! I already tried it's like these things are immune to ice—or any winter element!" He yells back to me.

"Okay, keep running! We'll lose them!" Erza shouts as we nod. As she ran, she extended her arm behind her and her hand glowed for a few seconds before she held a medal sword, she sliced the snow monster eight times and it cut it entirely. Then it regenerated, growing more pissed-off.

"Damn it, these things are strong," Erza says as she clenches her teeth.

"Fire Dragon.... Roar!" Natsu yells, as his waves of burning flames shoots at one of them. It went straight threw the snow monster and burned a big hole in its stomach. It screamed a bit and then the hole re-formed, and regenerating. Natsu groaned as he turned around and kept running with us.

"All I wanted was fishy snow cone and we got snow freaks—-No offense Gray..." Happy pouts.

"Why would I take offense to that, cat!?" Gray asks, angrily.

Lucy sighed "What about Sand, or Wind!?" She announced.

"Good thinking, Lucy!" Erza complemented

"Star dress," Lucy shouts as her form glows. "Scorpio form!"  Then she stopped glowing, her outfit was different, she wore black tight leggings and a bit of armor around her feet and a bit of her legs, add that along with a tad of armor around her wrist and some of her arm. Her hair was tied in a long pony tail with a red head band. "Sand buster!" She yelled as a storm of sand came rushing out of her hands, sort of like a tornado.

"So cool.." I mumble, pouting a bit.

"Sky Dragon... Roar!" Wendy yelled

The two elements shoot at the monster together, forming a unison raid.

The blast from both their attacks sent me flying into a field of snow, where my body crashed into it and fell to the snow coated ground.

"(Y/N)!" Gray yelled, rushing towards me.

"I'm fine," I say sitting up, grabbing the part of my head where it hurt.

Gray ran over, he froze in shock when he saw my body, it was a tad red from the snow and the cold, but he quickly snapped out of it and continued to run over to me. "You sure? That sent you over here hard."

"Sorry I must seem so weak... Their attacks didn't knock any of you guys over here, that just proves my weakness." I apologize to him, looking away, trying to avoid his eye contact.

"No way, your strong. I guess I should be apologizing to you for dragging you out here in the cold," He says, taking off his jacket to reveal him shirtless.

"G-Gray, your clothes..." I stutter, with red cheeks as I try to look away.

"I know," He grins "Take my jacket." He says, handing it to me.

"Thanks," I say as he places it over me. It was very warm, like laying down next to a wood fire, and had the feeling of a sheep's wool.

The other members of Fairy Tail handled the monsters after they figured out its weakness, surprisingly one hit to the heart and it can't regenerate.

A couple days later, I got a serious cold, I was left in my lonely apartment and stuck in bed all day. It was so boring just waking up for small chunks of time and faded out again. My nose was runny and my cough sucked. My eyes would get all watery for no reason at all sometimes.

Members of Fairy Tail dropped by countless times but I only got to see a few because I was faded in and out, and I was sleeping most of the time.

Then, one night Gray came to visit me. "Gray-Kun?" I asked, through a sick voice and a runny nose.

"Sorry for getting you sick," He apologized walked into the room.

"Don't be, you didn't anyways. I'm just glad I got to go on a adventure with you guys and team Natsu." I smiled weakly, sitting up a bit and beginning to get up.

"Woah woah, I know for a fact the doctor said bedrest," Gray said, making his way to my bed as he helped me back down.

"I'm sick of this Gray-Kun, all I do is sit in bed... I wish I could so something—I hate being sick!" I shout.

"I know, want me to keep you company for a bit than?" He asks

"Y-Yeah," I blushed slightly "Thanks."

He sat down on the bed, laying on the other side and he leaned against my bed post. I leaned back and he wrapped his muscular warm arms around my small body.

His arms made me blush from the warmth as I leaned into his chest and relaxed my body, and falling asleep. "Good night (Y/N)." Gray smiles as he kisses my forehead.