NATSU D. ∕︎ celebrating (oneshot)

NATSU D. ∕︎ CELEBRATING
FLUFF - NON LEMON

[ Third Person POV ]

It was nearing twelve o'clock on a night as ordinary and uneventful as any other. A hand full of beautifully stunning female wizards were having a bit much to drink...

"Ahahaha! Lucy stop it!!! Ahaha!" Levy yelled, laughing as she held a bottle of alcohol in her left hand.

"Tickle tickle L... *Hic* Levy!" Lucy replied, tickling the poor mage to death.

"More... booze!" Erza demanded as she punched a wooden table into.

"Erza... table... break..." Wendy day dreamed, her feet and arms wiggling as she laid on the floor.

"You will shut and open when I order, you useless object!!!" Carla shouted, smacking and kicking the wooden door.

Meanwhile, Natsu woke up to the sound of a banging door, loud thumping, shouts and yells, and even moans and groans. He stumbled out of his bed at the motel and walked over to the Gray's bedroom.

He knocked on the door and quietly spoke; "Hey popsicle, that noise comin' from you?" He asked bluntly, "Knock it off I can't get any sleep with your girly pillow fights."

"Oi! Knock it off!" Gajeel yells, walking out of his room and rubbing his head "The hell is all the commotion?!" He shouts.

"Natsu? What's going on?" Happy sighs, flying out of Natsu's and his shared room.

Natsu sniffs the air, "Geez that's a stinging smell..." Natsu said, rubbing his nose. "It's coming from the girls room." He answered.

"I'll go shut em' up." Gajeel groaned, turning his fist into a club of pure rock hard Iron as he walked towards the door.

"I'll go too, only to make sure you don't hurt them." Gray scoffs as he walks after Gajeel.

"Hey! I wanna see what they're doing too." Natsu whined, rubbing after them.

"Wait for me!" Happy shouted, flying after them.

The boys knocked down the door only to find the drunkest woman they had ever seen with their eyes, the emotional crys and laughs, the anger and flirting.

"Natsu... you made it!" The (H/C) haired girl whined, Natsu looked over to find her robe slipping down and (Y/N) smirking her pink plum lips. "Can you help me undress?..."

"(Y-Y-Y-Y/N)?!?!??" Natsu shouted, blushing like crazy, "Keep your clothes on!"

"Open gate of my baby lion... Leo!!" Lucy shouted, soon a flashing glittery light appeared in front of them as Leo appeared in his usual fancy suit. His face blushed red when Lucy immediately jumped on him, tackling him to the floor.

"Gray-Sama!!! Juvia craves you!" Juvia whined, clutching her body on Gray.

"S-Stop talking like... that..." Gray ordered.

"Not this again..." Natsu blushed as he stood up and looked at the mess of what was happening.

"Come on Natsu... please?" (Y/N) whispered in Natsu's ear while she climbed up on him, wrapping her legs around Natsu's waist and leaning her face closer to Natsu's ear, "Don't make me beg~" (Y/N) whispered seductively before gently biting Natsu's ear lobe.

"W-Why the hell are you celebrating anyways!!?!?" Natsu asked, blushed as he gripped your legs that were firmly wrapped around his waist, just so the
(E/C) mage wouldn't fall.

"Haha! Gajeel funny! He's so out of place!!" Levy laughed.

"M-More... now!!!!!!!" Erza yelled.

"Mine! Mine! Mine!" Carla barked at Happy as she sat on his back while Happy flew around.

"Aye ma'am..." Happy sighed

"Natsu... love me~" (Y/N) whined, wrapping her arms around Natsu's lower neck.

"Leo! Leo!~" Lucy giggles, snuggling into him as Leo's soul floated away from all the special attention he was getting.

"Oh no the... boys are here... *hic* lets... not let them catch... us..." Wendy says, dazing in her own little world.

A little blonde fairy wiggled her small feet below all the commotion, giggling as she sipped from a shot glass. "Somethings never change..." The young green eyed beauty smiled.