COBRA. ∕︎ shower (lemon)

COBRA. ∕︎ SHOWER
SMUT - SEXUAL CONTENT

[ Third Person POV ]

Jellal had ordered Erik to go over to your apartment on a day off from Crime Sorcière's work. Today was the hottest day of the year and everyone was trying to beat the heat, therefore Jellal gave everyone a day off to do whatever. He specially ordered Erik to go to your apartment to spend some time together, you see you and Erik have never really gotten along not matter how close people tried to get you two to be, it never really worked.

You sat on your couch and started to text your friend, Cana with your lacrima device fiddling in your hands.

YOU:
Cana, please come over. I'm dying.

CANA:
Dying? Damn. I'm drinking.

YOU:
PLEADE
*please
Literally begging

CANA:
I can try but I won't get there
for a while like I said I'm
wasted honey

YOU:
Nevermind, I'll suffer alone.

CANA:
I'll buy some chocolate to make it
up to you when I see you tomorrow

You had a weak spot for sweats, everyone knew. You pouted and sat up, your legs dangled from your couch as you stood up straight. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair was tied up in a pony tail and you were wearing short shorts and a white tank top that exposed some of your stomach. You looked at Erik, who was shirtless with with his swimming trunks on as he played on his lacrima phone. 'Idiot, why is he so weird all the time... he's to quiet...' You thought as you looked at him once more. 'Whatever, the days almost over—fuck it's 1:10... well he has to spend the night too... fuck... god why Jellal...' You pout.

"Not like I wanna be here either," Erik mumbles

[Third Person POV]

"Yeah shut up, I'm gonna go take a cold shower..." (Y/N) pouts as she stumbled to her bathroom. She stripped off her clothes and turned the cold water on, then she jumped in and sighed in relief as the cold water rushed down her body. She raised her arms up and felt amazingly cooled down.

She closed her eyes and smiled. 'It feels so nice...'
(Y/N) thought.

"Good I needed a shower too," A voice rang as the shower curtain opened and Erik stepped in, completely naked.

"Erik!! What the fuck, get out!!!?" (Y/N) yelled, covering her breasts with her arms.

"Yea yea don't make my ears bleed, scoot over your hogging all the water." Erik said, walking over to her.

"No, get out of my shower, I'm naked!!" (Y/N) shouted.

"So am I, is it really that big of a deal?" Erik asked.

(Y/N) didn't know what to say, she was blushing with embarrassment, why would he do this to her?

And did he just say IS IT REALLY THAT BIG OF A DEAL?! 'I know what is big... no (Y/N) don't be perverted!'

"You think I'm big?" Erik smirks.

(Y/N) clenched her jaw and glared at him, not playfully at all, a full on glare. "Oh come on kitten don't be like that," Erik winks as he wears his perverted smirk.