MEST G. ∕︎ valentines (oneshot)

MEST G∕︎  VALENTINES
FLUFF - NON LEMON

[ Second Person POV ]

Ah yes, Valentine's Day. The day of the year to show joy and love around the world. Where people find their love, weather it be romantic or love for friends and family. In the town of Magnolia, it was very heartwarming to all. Lights were lit, keeping the scene glowing as small stores, booths, restaurants, movie theaters, and more crowded the small streets.

(Y/N) walked into her guild, the Fairy Tail guild hall. She had hope in her heart to see him there, Mest Gryder, her all time love. She has held in feelings for him for way to long. Little four mouth old Nashi Dragneel, daughter of Lucy and Natsu Dragneel, was being held in her mothers arms and watched in awe by her father.

Not like it surprised anyone, they've always been in love. Gajeel and Levy's twins are just learning how to walk, everyone can't wait to have them running around the guild, even Master Makarov.

I guess, the new generation of Fairy Tail wizards will take over from here on, it kinda makes you wonder what life will be like when that happens.

Then, Natsu jumped and started laughing as he tried to say what he was laughing about, when the baby in Lucy's arms started crying. Natsu had woken the baby up with his loud voice and loud laughter.

"Dang it Natsu I just got Nashi to sleep..." Lucy sighed.

"Oh it's alright I got Nashi for a while, Lucy." Gray said, making his way over to them, shirtless and pantless.

Gray and Juvia are now a married couple, since three days ago.

"No way, go put some clothes on Gray! Imagine what you're role modeling these kids to act like—and dress like!" Lucy shouted, making the baby cry even more. "Aw Nashi please don't cry..." Lucy whispered. "Shh... everything's gonna be alright, mommy and daddy are here..." She hummed, swaying the baby back and forth slowly in her arms.

"Gray my darling," Juvia smiled as she walked over to Gray. Her long blue hair was in a tight bun and her long light blue dress swayed as she walked.

"Oh hey babe, I thought you were staying home today?" He asked, looking over to her and giving a small smile.

She blushed as she smiled back, "Well today's Valentines Day, how could I stay home alone when you could be home alone with me... all alone..." Juvia winks. "We have been talking about
children—"

"J-Juvia not in front of my guild mates!" Gray shouts, his blush spreading to his ears.

"Oh my Gray and Juvia are gonna have kids of their own, eh?" Wakaba asks, looking old as ever with his pipe hanging out of his mouth and sitting with ol' Macao.

"Sounds like it, damn things can't really be better... but who woulda pictured Laxus and Mirajane?" Macao says, pointing to the bar.

Mirajane and Laxus sat down at the bar, drinking and laughing as Laxus flirted. Wakaba looked back to Macao. "Beets me, I guess lots a people have their own way of love these days."

"Like that..." Macao says in an awkward and unknown expression as he points to Cana and Bacchus also at the bar, drinking as alcohol bottles were all around them. "I win!" Cana laughs as she falls back in a drunk daze, Bacchus caught her and kissed her on the lips.

"Another wild win!" Bacchus celebrates.

"In all forms... love is love... just let em' be Macao." Wakaba laughs a bit.

"Sure yeah..." Macao sighs as he takes a sip out of his beer, thinking back to when it was little Natsu, Gray, Erza, Levy and the others running around. He smiled to himself.

"What're you all smiles 'bout?" Wakaba asks.

"Oh nothing, just times sure are changing for us old farts, huh?" Macao smirks.

"For you maybe—don't forget who's the oldest outta us..." Wakaba grins back.

"Oh please I'm like two years younger than you!" Macao argues.

And under all this, lies Mest. He has been going on jobs alone, not really joining any teams. It's been a year and three months since team Natsu got back from the 100 Years Quest. And thats when (Y/N) joined the guild.

The Fairy Tail guildhall was geniusly decorated with small hearts and cute, dim lights. People laughed and drank, and partied after Levy and Lucy dropped the small children off at the baby sitter.

However, their was one man who wasn't partying or drinking, his name was Mest.

(Y/N) walked over to him, where he was sitting. She smiled as she saw him sighing and reading something, he didn't even notice her. She was wearing a... reviling tight red dress and scarlet red thigh high heel boots. She wore a cute cat collar and plastic red kitten head band with fuzzy fluff on the ear parts.

He noticed her staring and looked at her, his seemingly blue, gray or green or even dark teal eyes were to get lost in. And her sparkling and sweet seeming (E/C) we're to die for. "(Y-Y/N)-Kun... He announces, blushing a bit at her outfit.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Mest-San..." She smiled.

『︎✧༺♥༻∞』︎

"Yeah... happy Valentine's Day..." Mest said, looking back at his books, as he closed them and started packing them away, knowing he wanted to focus on (Y/N), as sweet as it was.

"H-Here..." (Y/N) says, pulling out a small gift wrapped bag. It was red with a small pink banner on it. "I made them for you, it's cookies." He smiled.

"Thank you." Mest smiled back, taking the cookies, as he did, their hands brushed up against each other, their warm embrace gave each other satisfaction, even if it was only for a mili-second or two.

"I-I know it may sound stupid... but I was hoping you'd like to get diner with me sometime?" (Y/N) asks nervously, as she looked about ready to duck from maybe an attack or something. Her cute little actions made Mest chuckles.

"I'd love too," Mest smiled, "I can't eat these amazing smelling cookies by myself, wanna share?"

"Yes!" (Y/N) blushed, hugging him as she sat down next to him in the bar booth.