LUCY H. ∕︎ sudden (lemon)

LUCY H. ∕︎ SUDDEN
SMUT - SEXUAL CONTENT

[ Third Person POV ]

Ever since (Y/N) joined Fairy Tail, she doesn't like social interaction from what I can tell, I'd love to get to know her I just don't know how.

Whenever I try she doesn't answer, or walks away. She's always either on jobs or somewhere else, rarely at the guild hall anyways.

Though, today she was. She was sitting down at the bar and her cape dangled down from her stool.

"Hey (Y/N)," I smile, walking over to her. She looked at me with her (E/C) eyes "What are you doing?"

"Drinking," She answers bluntly, taking another sip of her drink. "What is it you want?"

"Um—just saying hi...." I sigh

I sit down in the stool next to her and Mirajane brings me a mug full of beer. I take a sip and cringe slightly, I'm not much of a drinker to be honest. I kept drinking until I felt dizzy.

"You okay Lucy?" (Y/N) asks I nod slowly until I collapse my head on the bar counter.

.

.

.

.

.

I wake up in a comfortable white sheeted bed with a light blue flower printed comforter, it felt so cozy until I realized I wasn't in my bed, and I was still a little drunk.

"Your finally up? Here take these," A voice says, walking over to me and giving me pills and water.

Once I look up I see it's (Y/N), she wasn't wearing any heavy clothing anymore, or for that matter her cape.

"Thank you..." I mumble sitting up, she takes a seat near the bed once I swallow the pills. "You know—your kinda sweet when your around..." I smile

"And your kinda—drunk," She smiles "You should get some rest before the morning comes around." She answers, starting to get up until I grab her hand and she looks back at me.

"Please don't leave—can you cuddle?" I ask

"I...don't cuddle—sorry," She says with a sigh

I pull her hand and she falls on top of me, blushing a bit. I wrap my arms around her form and nuzzle my face into her neck, taking in her scent.

"L-Lucy I don't cuddle—" She try's to say, but I grab her hair and force my lips on hers.

Her eyes widened as she began to kiss back, the kiss got more and more heated, I stuck my tongue in and began to explore her mouth. She pulled away and I looked at her flustered face in confusion.

"I'm sorry Lucy—get some rest, you're drunk and you'll probably regret this in the morning anyways..." She says as she begins to get up.

"No, please!.... I want you... I won't regret it..." I admit.

She looks at my and slowly walks over "Are you sure?" She asks as I nod my head. She lays down on top of me and I roll her over and begin to kiss down her neck. "Ahhh.... Lucy~" She moans quietly as I continued to kiss down her form, down to her belly button and finally down her her core. I unbuckle her skirt and slide it off.

I stick one finger in her and take a big lick to her kind-of wet core. "Ahhh~" She moaned out. I push my finger in and out of her faster and faster until I pushed another finger inside her, then another.
She was moaning pretty rapidly, I was wondering if this might have been her first time—or first time with a girl.

I continued to finger her until I wanted a taste. I took my fingers out and gripped her thighs and pushed my tongue into her core. She moaned out curse words and different noises as I continued to eat her out "Oh Lucy, I'm gonna cum!!~" She moans loudly.

I smirked and continued to stick my tongue in and out of her. "Lucy!~" She moaned in ecstasy.

Soon, she came and it was pretty much all over my face, as if trying to catch rain drops when it's down pouring, all you do is get soaked.

I lapped up all her juices and sat up on the bed next to her sweaty, panting form. I grin and cuddle close next to her, pulling the blankets over us both.