GRAY F. ∕︎ goodbye (oneshot)

GRAY F∕︎  GOODBYE
ANGST - SUICIDAL THEMES!

[ First Person POV ]

Does life really have a purpose? It doesn't. We live and continue living only to die in the end. So what is the point? All my life, I've been bullied and tormented. And I have no idea why. From my parents never paying me any mind, to the bullying at school. In fact all of my serious bullying started around after I started going to Fairy Tail Academy.

I sat alone in the back, it was the first day of middle school. I rested my head in my arms and closed my eyes. Everyone already had friends, everyone was already set. Where was I? No where.

"Hi I'm Minerva, let's be friends." A girl smirked, walking up to my desk and slamming her hands on my desk.

"U-Um..." I say quietly, slowly sitting up and nodding. "Sure, t-thanks."

"You have a stutter? Cute." She said with an emotionless expression, poking my cheek roughly as I scoot away from her.

"Meet us behind the school, after your classes, then you'll be accepted into our group." She says, walking away leaving me confused.

"Okay..." I quietly mumble, knowing she can't hear me but just in case.

After my classes were over, I walked out of the school and to the play ground, then I turned the corner which would lead to "the back of the school"

All I heard was kicking, punching, whimpers, cries and small screams.

"W-What's happening..." I said, my eyes widened as I watched Minerva kicking another defenseless girl and her other friends helping her.

"Finish her off, and you're in." Minerva smirked, pointing to the girl trembling and bleeding laying on the ground.

I quickly leaned down next to her, "Hey can you stand? Let's go to the nurse she should still be in!" I said in a panic.

"What the hell is she doing?!" One of her friends asked her in a demanding tone.

"I think you picked the wrong recruit, Minerva~" Another one of her friends teases.

"Shut the hell up!" Minerva shouted as she gripped my (h/l) hair and pulled back, making me scream in pain as she dragged me.

"O-Ow stop! Please!" I shout as a hard wooden board comes in contact with my head, knocking me out cold.

"Wake up... are you alright? Hello?.." A girl asked as I slowly opened my eyes, coughing up a little bit of blood. "I almost thought you were a goner..."

"A goner?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah... they really did a number on you." She said, looking down at her knees as she started crying. "I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything- I'm so weak!"

"N-No you're not, please don't beat yourself up." I smile softly as I slowly attempt to sit up and flinch, instantly laying back down. "Ow..."