???. ∕︎ secret santa (oneshot)

???.  ∕︎  SECRET SANTA
FLUFF - MYSTERY

[ Second Person POV ]

You woke up slightly to the dull bell signaling 10 am, "Damn it... I slept in again..." You mumbled before smiling and rolling back over coving up more. The snow was beautiful and everything was relaxing. "NATSU THAT WAS MY FISH GIVE IT BACK!! I'LL TELL LUCY AND (Y/N)!!" The familiar cat voice rang throughout your house.

"The one morning they don't break into Lucy's house..." You groaned. You threw your blanket off in a huff and marched over to your kitchen seeing Natsu raiding your cabinets.

"Get out!" You shouted, "Lucy's house! Go to Lucy's house!" You said pushing Natsu and Happy out of the door by force. "But (Y/N)-Sannn~" Natsu groaned pushing the door in the other direction you were pushing to keep you from closing the door. "Today is Secret Santa!!~"

You pouted just wanting to get back in your bed and not go anywhere ever again- but you did need some human interaction, weather you liked it or not. You rubbed your eyes and smacked your cheeks lightly as Natsu and Happy's face lit up, "Fine..." You sighed as they cheered. "But ten more minutes." You said shutting and locking the door in their face and then collapsing onto your bed, melting in your warm soft pillow that smelled like the brisk of warm sun.

-

"Why am I here again?" You pouted as Natsu had an evil grin on his face, "Why (Y/N) we're here for the one and only Secret Santa.." He giggles darkly as Happy joined along with him.

"And your laughing like a creepy clown high off it's ass for?..."

"My my, watch your language (Y/N) little Aska is here helping with the lights!" Mirajane smiled and nervously giggled.

"It was just a question, seriously Mira do I have to be here?" You pouted.

"Oh come on (Y/N), this is fun isn't i-"

"But Mir-"

"You will want to be here (Y/N), is there some sort of problem preventing you from having a fun time?" Mirajane glared in a slightly deeper voice then her regular one as a purple demon aura flowed off her and you backed off not wanted to get your ass handed to you on a plate by the she-devil herself.

"N-No ma'am..."

"Natsu!!" Lucy whined, "Take these lights and string them over there around the highlights of the flag- please~" She smiled as Natsu groaned. "Also where were you guys this morning?"

"We we're at (Y/N)'s house getting food- I mean waking her for Secret Santa of course!" Natsu said with a wide grin.

"Wow you're really bad at covering that up Natsu..." Happy commented as he munched on his raw fish.

"That would imply he was smart enough to try and cover it up..." You also commented as you and Happy snickered you yourselves.

"(Y/N)'s house?" Lucy asked,

"Ooooo is Lucy jealous of Natsu getting some of (Y/N)'s whoo whoo at her place and not yours?" Cana implied with a wink as she swung her arm around Lucy with a bottle of booze in the other as she chuckled.