STING E. ∕︎ take me (lemon)

STING E. ∕︎ TAKE ME
SMUT - SEXUAL CONTENT

[ Third Person POV ]

Something that happened around once a year to dragon slayers, around the time of the year where the temperatures get warmer. It's name is Mating Season, where a dragon slayer would need to find a mate and... well mate. But you see Sting, the master of the Sabertooth guild, sets his eyes on one of his mages. (Y/N) is a sweet girl, but she a very strong mage. She uses light manipulation magic, she can use many different light spells and manipulate any form of light that she sees fit.

Sting's mating season ritual has always been the same, fill a tub with LOTS of ice and turn on some movies with some good nearby, but that hasn't been working for the past two years—ever since (Y/N) joined the guild. Now what gets Sting through mating season would be a bath tub full of ice, Sorcerer Weekly magazines and food—and of corse, solitude.

Every dragon slayer needs solitude during mating season, it's normal for dragon slayers to be a little crazy around times like these—especially when they know who their mate is, but restrain themselves from them. For Sting, his mate was (Y/N), but he can't—she's a mage if his guild, It'd be completely inappropriate. The more he restraints himself from her, the more he loses his mind.

He walked to the guild hall with a dark rope on, covering his face. (Y/N) however knew it was him because of his blonde hair peaking out. She walked over to him with a smile on her face, "Hey master Sting, how are you?" She smiled.

Sting kept walking, leaving her with no answer—looking like a complete idiot. "Don't worry about him, he's going through some...stuff..." Orga says, putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"What stuff? Is he okay?" She asks, turning to Orga with worry in her (E/C) eyes.

"Well, for dragon slayers it's mating season... meaning that they have to... do the deed... or slowly be in pain of losing their mind... it's never been this bad for him, but he's trying his hardest to restrain himself—and that's what's making him crazy." Orga explains.

(Y/N) blushes fifty shades of red, but tried to be mature and help Sting in any way she can. "Well can we contact his mate? Get them to... you know... so that Sting will be okay?" She asks.

"...Well yeah, but he's guild master, and his mate is a guild member—It would be...wrong..." Orga ponds, trying to find the right words to use to explain it to her.

"Well it doesn't matter, what's more important his sanity or breaking a rule or two?!" She protests "Now who's his mate, I wanna get her to help!"

"His mate? It's you," Orga sighs in defeat

"...Uh... me?" (Y/N) asks, blushing even more

"Yeah he's been trying to hide the fact but... you still wanna help him?" Orga asks.

"... of course I still wanna help him...It's just me being his mate kinda surprised me is all..." She blushed, looking down at her shoes.

"Okay well... you know what to do to help him right?" Orga asks, blushing a tiny bit as he tried to get her to understand—which she already did.

"I know..." She squeals, not meaning to. She cleared her throat and repeated herself but in a more serious voice. "I know,"

"Okay... good luck?" Orga chuckles

"It's not funny..." (Y/N) blushes as she walks up stairs to Sting's room. She knocked on his door three times, but no answer. She opened the door and walked in, looking around for Sting as she called his name. "Sting? Sting you here?"

Then, arms grab her from behind and throw her on the bed roughly as Sting climbed got on top of her. His eyes were tear filled as he begged her to leave. "(Y/N) what the hell are you doing here you have to leave now."

"...N-No... I wanna help you Sting, and I know... what you want... so you can have me..." She answers.

"N...No, I would hurt you... I-I can't hurt you..." He says, clenching his eyes shut to try and think, he was clearly restraining himself so much that he was almost to the brick of insaneness.

(Y/N) felt terrible seeing him like this, she unzipped her jacket and quickly began to unbutton her shirt, once it was off she threw it somewhere.

"...(Y-Y/N)..." Sting asks, confused at what she wanted.

"I said you can have me Sting, so do it... take me..." (Y/N) said in a begging manor. "I wanna help you Sting, and that's what I'm trying to do, so take me already."

Sting didn't need anymore pep talk, or talk at all. Without thinking, his eyes clouded with lust. He crashed his lips onto hers as she moaned from the roughness. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, not that she wanted to stop him—after all she was here to help him. He reached down and yanked her skirt and panties off, causing her to moan loudly from her bottoms being yanked off so roughly.

He kissed down her jaw line and down her collar bone, then down to her (f/c) bra. He smirked as he bit the bracket in between the two bra cups, then he lifted it up roughly snapping it off her skin with a loud 'crack' as it broke.

"S-Sting!" She gasped in pain, as Sting only smirked and ran his wet muscle over her left sensitive nipple.
He latched his mouth onto her nipple, and began nibbling at it, roughly. (Y/N) never imagined he'd be so rough—even though she only dreamed about him like... that... maybe once or twice, she still never pictured him being so rough. Maybe it was the mating season that was pushing him over the edge, I mean or crying out loud he broke her bra while it was still on her.

Sting had enough and detached from her nipple, leaving a 'Pop' sound as the nipple was all red and swollen. She grabbed ahold of her nipple in pain, making sure it was okay before she dropped it and focused on what Sting was going to do next. Sting started unbuckling his belt, and taking off his suspenders and vest. He then pulled down his boxers as bit and took out his enormous length. (Y/N) gasped at how huge he was, Sting only smirked and put some of his tip inside of her. She moaned out his name, then—completely by surprise—Sting rammed his entire length inside of her. He stretched her out as she screamed in pain.

Sting held onto her stomach and gave her a long while to adjust. Soon she whipped her tears, even though more tears came down her cheeks she nodded for Sting to start. Sting pulled out a small big and rammed back into her, causing her to groan in pain. "Your so tight..." Sting grunts in a low and husky voice as he begins to trust faster and faster every time. (Y/N)'s pain soon became a GREAT amount of pleasure—she never wanted it to stop.
"Yes! Sting harder!~" (Y/N) moaned loudly.

"Fuck!" Sting grunted in pleasure as he jolted his head up towards the ceiling. "I'm close..." He grunted once more.

"Them cum! Cum right inside of me!~" (Y/N) moaned as Sting trusted into her hard. "Yes! I'm so close!~" She moaned once more.

Then, (Y/N) was the first to climax as she screamed his name in pleasure. Her climax pushed Sting's limits, which caused him to cum inside of her with no warning. He pulled out, letting their mixed juices drip off of his member.

"I love you..." Sting panted.

"I love you too, can we go again?" (Y/N) asked with a smirk.

"Sure," Sting chuckled as he kissed her neck.