JELLAL F. ∕︎ under the table (lemon)

JELLAL F.  ∕︎  UNDER THE TABLE
SMUT - SEXUAL CONTENT

[ First Person POV ]

"Jellal, I don't wanna study~" I whine as I tug on my boyfriend's sleeve making him roll his eyes.

"Baby, you're failing mathematics so you kinda need too. Let's Focus." He sighs, I smile at my nickname as I plant a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Fineeee." I groan and pick up my pencil, looking at my text book as I realize my hands from his sleeve and move my body away from his.

He leans over to me and points out my mistake making me shrink in my seat. "That's not 64 it's 62.7 but you should do your math again just to make sure I'm right." Jellal explains.

"Wait... so I have to do that all over again?" I asked with a joyless expression.

"Uh yeah?" Jellal replies, giving me a concerned look.

"I'm tired I want a nap, I wanna watch anime and cuddle." I whine, sitting up and stretching.

He sighs and rests his chin on his palm, "(Y/n) anime later, grades first."

"No!" I said, folding my arms and turning away like a child, then an idea pops into my head as rest my eyes and smirk.

"You know Jellal, my mom won't be back for a while~" I say, walking over to him and placing my hands on his shoulders and whispering into his ear. "And she still thinks we're studying~"

"(Y-Y/n)..." He stuttered, his cheeks burning as he tries to focus on his paper. "Not right now..."

I genuinely knock over a pencil, as it falls onto the floor I smirk. "Oops." I mumble, crawling underneath the table to get it as he sighs, thinking that I was just picking up the pencil and that our moment was over, but he was wrong.

He gasped as I gently reached up and felt his large member through his pants.

"A-Ah (Y/N)! That's not the pencil!" He said, his eyes going wide seeming as we only have done this type of naughty stuff once before.

"Shhh, it'll make you feel good just relax~" I mumble as I unzip his pants and slowly taking out his manhood. I gently suck on his tip, licking and kissing his shaft when I got the chance.

He was covering his face with his hands as he looked down at me from above the table, blushing madly as he was softly moaning at the sensation.

"Mmm~ (Y-Y/n)..." He groaned, reaching under the table as he cupped the back of my head and softly rubbed my forehead with his thumb. "Baby, deep-"

"(Y/n), I'm home early! I picked up some grocer- Oh hi Jellal, where's (Y/n)?" My mother asked as she closed the door, setting down the two bags of groceries.

"U-Um I think she's upstairs!" Jellal said, putting his shaft back into his pants fast as I pout slightly.

"Ok, I'll go get her." My mother smiles, "And you can stay for dinner if you would like Jellal!" She said before walked up the stairs.

I crawled over and stepped out from under the table as I wiped my lips and smirked at Jellal.

"Mom I was in the bathroom!" I shouted up to her.

"Oh alright honey!" She shouted back down as I sit down and pick up my pen as I start to actually work.

"(Y/n) why don't you and Jellal head up to your room to study while I get dinner started?" My mother offers as she walks down the stairs.

"Oh it's fine-"

"Yeah (Y/n), come on~" Jellal says with a sly smirk as he picks up his book and grabs my wrist dragging me up the stairs as I blush at his new found confidence.

"Jellal what are you-"

"I'm tired of you being a little tease~" He says lowly, pushing me against the wall once we enter my room as he pushed the door closed with his foot. He smirks and eyes my lips with pure lust.

What did I get myself into?