LAXUS D. ∕︎ public (lemon)

LAXUS D. ∕︎ PUBLIC
SMUT - SEXUAL CONTENT

[ First Person POV ]

Me, Laxus, Natsu and Lucy got a double date reservation at this super fancy restaurant. Laxus and I have been dating for about two mouths now, he's super nice to really good to me. I love him so much.
I feel our special connection, this is true love.

We sat down at a booth, Laxus sat next to me and Lucy and Natsu sat a crossed from us.

The waiter came over and took our orders, I ordered my favorite dish which was (F/F) with a side of pasta.

"You should've seen how bad I beat that blonde bimbo—he really was kissing my feet when I was done with him." Natsu bragged.

"Natsu I thought you weren't gonna talk about you fighting?..." Lucy said nervously.

"I'm just making conversation..." Natsu sighs, resting his head in his palm.

I giggle, but then suddenly feel a warm hand sliding up my dress. I gasp and look down. I see Laxus's hand as he slides his hand into my panties. I frown and shove his hand away, making him sigh in annoyance.

I look over to him and give him a confused look. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Meet me in the bathroom."

He got up and walked away towards the no gender bathroom. I sighed and set the white napkin and n the table and got up. "Excuse me for a second won't you?" I ask.

"See? Fancy restaurant and now fancy talk!" Natsu whispers.

"Shut up Natsu." Lucy laughs a little as she whisper yelled back to him.

I walked back to the restrooms and didn't see Laxus. I opened the bathroom door and saw Laxus, I closed the door and began speaking. "Laxus? What did you want to talk about?" I ask.

He doesn't answer, he pins me up to the bathroom wall as I gasp at his action. He kisses down my neck as lots of thoughts run through my brain; why is he doing this? Is he really gonna do this in public?!

"Baby I want you so bad." He groans as he grabs my butt.

"What?!" I squeal "Right now? Are you serious?"

"Don't be to loud—and why not?" He mumbles in between laying soft kisses on my neck—that soon turn into bites and nibbles.

"Because La-ah-xus !" I moaned out, feeling him bite a certain area on my neck that made me tingly and felt really good when he kissed it softly, then it felt suddenly worse when he abused it roughly. The cycle continued as all I could do was bite my lip to hold back any notices.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, I want him to keep going - even if it's in a public place. Laxus moves his hand up my shirt and cupped my breast through my bra and began to fondle me.

I grabbed his shoulders and let out a small moan, he moved his hand down to my dress and pushed it up. He soon then pulled down my matching color panties until it fell to pool at my feet. He paused for a minute to pick me up and wrap my legs around his waist.

He unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants and boxers down. "Are you ready baby?" He whispered in a husky voice in my ear. I didn't need to worry about using a condom, I was on birth control. Even though there is a chance I still could get pregnant—I will use the morning after pill.

I nod my head and move my arms up to his head, wrapping my arms around his neck and nuzzling in.
He slowly pushed himself inside me as I moaned, this wasn't my first time with Laxus, our first time was the night we started dating. But it's been almost a month, and I hadn't had him inside me for almost a month so I wasn't used to his size yet.

I moaned out as he thrusted into me. He placed his cupped hand cover my mouth so I wouldn't make loud noice.

"Ah~ Laxus please... fuck me harder~" I begged

Laxus grabbed one of my legs and held it in place at a certain angle, hitting a spot that made me feel amazing with pleasure. I let out a loud moan as I felt myself climax.

He groaned as he pulled out and came on the floor. We panted and caught our breath then we started getting our clothes fixed and/or put them back on.

I fixed my dress and kissed the shell of Laxus's ear. Then I walked out of the bathroom and back out to our table.