NATSU D. ∕︎ sensitive (lemon)

NATSU D. ∕︎ SENSITIVE
SUB!NATSU - SEXUAL CONTENT

[ Second Person POV ]

"Mm!" You moaned, running your hand up his chest as you bounced on his sweet, sweet cock. However the room wasn't just filled with your lustful sounds, it was more filled with his. Natsu, such a loud boy, and you loved him for it. Poor baby gets so pussy drunk when you make love to him he can't even process a thought.

"'s good, so good." He whined, gripping your hips as you slammed down on him repeatedly, milking the pretty boy with every thrust. "You sensitive, baby?" You moaned out, softly reaching behind you as you gripped his big swollen balls, aching with sexual desire. "Ah! Please... (Y/n)!" He groaned, throwing his head back as you kept your steady pace, even going as far as to go deeper.

As soon as his tip hit your cervix he came on the spot, without warning. "'m! Baby I.." He whimpered, looking up at you with those cute fucked out eyes. "It's okay sweetie, clean me up." Your innocent little expression didn't match your energy at all, to think someone so cute could be such a dominant, kinky woman in the bedroom.

Well - that wasn't entirely true. After all, it seems poor little fucked out Natsu forgot you both were doing these naughty little activities right on the guild hall bar. Poor baby's too high on you to worry about that right now.

You softly swung your leg over to his other side as you laid back on your elbows, spreading your leaking cunt for him with your index and middle finger. He gripped your thighs, not hesitating to lap up all the cum he had spilled inside your perfect little pussy.

Maybe that was an understatement, he gagged lightly with the cringe of tasting his own cum, but swallowed it quickly none the less. Too focused on how good your cunt tastes to pay any mind to his seed. "So good for me, baby." You stroked his cheek while he moaned, lapping up your pussy like it was a gold mine.

"Mm, please make me cum." You moaned, feeling his tongue push inside you as the wet muscle wiggled and darted in each corner your cunt had to offer. Natsu loved to explore after all, he was never one to turn down an adventure. He is truly, such a good boy.

You moaned out, squeezing your thighs around the poor boys head as he inserted his finger. He couldn't say he hated the feeling of being trapped between a pair of thighs while eating out his dream pussy. He felt so pussy drunk, so much so he could cum without even being touched, all he needed was a few more slurps, just a few more.

He could feel you so close, he gripped your thighs even harder, pushing himself more into you as he filled himself up with your delicious cum. You soaked the sweet boy's face so wonderfully, he was in absolute awe. His dick shot right back up the moment before his pretty plump lips even came in contact with your folds, and was throbbing even more than before.

"Darling Natsu, you know just how to please me." You whispered, caressing his face as you gave him one last sweet kiss before Natsu shot up from his bed, drenched in sweat and cum leaking from his boxers. "Fuck..." He sighed, panting as he did his best to get his cock back down before opening the door for Happy, who was frantic about him waking up late.

"Ah man, Natsu! We're gonna be so late Lucy's gonna murder us, we promised we'd take a job with her this morning to help with her rent." Happy sobbed, suddenly dropping everything and slumping down his shoulders, "Well we might as well go out back and dig our own graves."

"Jeez would you relax happy? We've still got plenty of time." Natsu grinned, tossing over the blanket so innocent little Happy wouldn't see Natsu's perverted wet stains on his bed. Poor baby came from just a dream. It was too good to be real anyways, right?

"Oh that reminds me! I think (Y/n)'s gonna stop by the guild today too, she just got back from the job she took with Gildarts!" Happy smiled, Natsu's dream almost instantly came back to him. How could he face you after a dream like that?

"Hey! Natsu, Happy!" You smiled, giving the pair a soft and tired smile. "Wow! You look beat, you shouldn't take another job yet... we worry about you." Happy advises, giving you his sweet concerned pout. "Oh don't worry about that, I'll be just fine." You patted the feline's head before wrapping your arms around Natsu.

"Missed you, Natsu." You smiled, feeling his whole body flush at your touch. "Yeah, missed you too." He pondered, quick to dismiss the physical contact. You knew this boy all too well.

"Natsu, you're acting weird today. You sure you didn't eat some bad meat or somethin'?" Happy asked, walking into the guild hall with you. "Shut up, I'm just beat today." The boy sighed, stretching his arms.

"Oh that reminds me, where's Lucy?" You asked, looking around the guild hall for the certain blonde you had brought back a silver key for. You often acquired holder type magic like cards, gate keys, magic jewels or rings, so you always gave them to the people who could use them best in the guild.

After all, holder type magic was almost completely useless for a wizard with dream manipulation magic.