ROGUE C. ∕︎ sherlock's spies (oneshot)

ROGUE C. ∕︎ SHERLOCK'S SPIES
FLUFF - ROMANTIC CONTENT

[ Second Person POV ]

Some mornings, you'd rather roll over and sleep until the sun came up the next day. However, you couldn't do that. Due to Sting Eucliffe — Sabertooth's guild master, going on his famous rants. And for some reason, he needed both you, Rogue, Minerva, Yukino, and the others in this little meeting.

"So if we get more jobs in from these rich assholes we'll be set for life, forget pools — we're talkin' fine dinning, golden jewels— (Y/n) are you listening? (Y/n). Earth to (Y/n)." Sting grew annoyed with your fake sleeping act and sighed, folding his arms.

"I'm the guild master here and no one even listens to me." He huffs, referring to everyone who was distracted elsewhere but pretending to be listening to him, mainly so he wouldn't throw a hissy fit.

"Oh no, Sting. I'm listening, I'm more than listening, I think you should do all of that. You shoot for the stars, bud." You smiled, giving a thumbs up before sitting up, walking over to the bar and raiding the cabinets for your favorite snack.

"See! More people should agree with me, I have amazing ideas!" Sting brags, his pupils practically sparkling from your comment, even if he didn't get that it was completely sarcastic.

"Sting, I think she's being sarcastic. Can you really not pick that up by now?" Rogue sighs, resting his elbow on the table with his cheek in his hand.

"God damn it!" Sting groans, "I give up.."

You placed your hand on his blonde locks, ruffling his hair softly. "Don't say that, you have good motivation. Just use it.. for ideas that make a little more sense, yeah?" You smiled, before tapping his shoulder and grabbing your coat.

"I have to agree, since when is fine dinning and golden jewels going to help the guild get more jobs — get more members, you know?" Minerva explains. You scanned your eyes over the jobs on the board, finding the second highest paying S-Class mission.

Despite your sarcastic or lazy nature, you have a lot of strength on the battle field and a head on your shoulders as well. You made S-Class on your first try, I guess lost magic can be strengthening to your abilities as a wizard.

But it wasn't just your magic that made you interesting to some people, it was your brains, your spirit and to Rogue, and probably most of the members in sabertooth, your beauty.

Yes it was true, Rogue was absolutely head over heels for you. It was quite obvious at times, but you never really made any first moves, you found it absolutely adorable seeing Rogue make his own versions of first moves.

Whether it be nervously asking to go on jobs alone together, or even starting conversations. He wasn't really the blushing, finger tips pressed together type of shy, obviously. But he was the more awkward, nervous and quiet type of shy.

Never the less, you found it absolutely adorable. From time to time, you swore you saw a red hue on his face when he approached you.

"I'm heading out on his one!" You shouted to the distant table of talking guild members before the wooden doors of the guild house closed behind you.