JELLAL F. ∕︎ safe (lemon)

JELLAL F. ∕︎ SAFE
SMUT - SEXUAL CONTENT

[ Third Person POV ]

It was normal for you to see Jellal, he often stopped by your guild when he got the chance too. You were in Mermaid Heel, and just recently you joined. You and Jellal have quite the past, when you were younger you were kidnapped and taken to the tower of heaven.

You were tortured for six mouths before you had met your escape by the help of a young guard. Jellal, at the time was insane, possessed, crazy, you name it. You hated him, you wanted to end his life the day you met him.

But you couldn't, you just couldn't do it. You've never been a person for violence, or fighting. Kagura was like your best friend. You and her had quite a bit in common.

You are actually an exclusive model for Sorcerer Weekly, but most everyone was in Mermaid Heel. And today, you were sitting with Kagura, having a detailed conversation. "Kagura-Chan, it's seventeen." You chuckled. You and Kagura we're playing a game, it's quite a bit like chess just with more math and detail in the game.

It had cards and paper and pens, there were more tools to use but you mainly focused on the cards, tools and mathematics. "No it would be eighteen, the three soldiers coming from the right would hit your king on a 90 degree angle." She says, writing some numbers down on some paper as she moved her black colored pawn forward.

"My my what's all this cute math stuff?" Millianna asks in her cutesy cat voice. "Oh nothing, just a homemade game that me and Kagura are currently playing." You smile. "Hey guys, Jellal and Crime Sorcière are here! Risley shouts. "Those guys? We haven't seen them in forever!" Beth smiles. "Jellal too?" Kagura asks.

"Tch, I'm guessing so." You say, getting up from the table and beginning to walk up the stairs to your room in the guild hall. "Wait," Kagura says, grabbing my arm. "I've made peace with him, I'm sure if you try too, you'll be able to do it too." She says.

"Kagura-Chan, I'm sorry but no, Jellal is my enemy as far as I know. Why should that change now." You say back as you tug your arm out of her grip. "I used to think the same thing, but he really has changed, you'll see just talk to him..." She argues.

"...If it will get you to never bring up the subject of making peace with him again, then I will make one conversation lead." You say. She smiles softly. "Okay, deal." You walked over to Jellal and the other members of his guild, Jellal was taking with Araña, Beth and Risley.

They were laughing at whatever he said. You walked over and smiled. "Weathers nice, huh? It's like really sunny."

"(Y/N) you feeling alright? Your actin' a bit weird." Beth says. "No, no," I say "I'm fine, don't you think so Jellal? Or is it Mystogan—or wait let me guess, it's Siegrain now. Sorry I have a hard time remembering names as it is, let alone three which are basically the same person." You chuckle.

"Okay now your definitely acting weird, (Y/N) what's up?" Araña asks. "Nothing—I'm fine... forget it," You say, looking off to the side. "...It's me, I'm sorry." Jellal finally says, speaking up. "How is it you?" Beth asks, nobody else knew of your past with Jellal except Kagura, your best—and first—friend.

"Jellal," You say sternly in a warning voice.
Jellal lets out a sigh, "I can't make up for what I did in the past—but for crying out loud let me help me make up for the future..." He says.
"My future is with Mermaid Heel, so get lost." You glare.