BICKSLOW. ∕︎ starlight (oneshot)

BICKSLOW. ∕︎ STARLIGHT
FLUFF - NON LEMON

[ Second Person POV ]

You had been a member of Fairy Tail for a while now, and only recently you were invited to be a member of the Thunder Legion. Laxus accepted you in because of your magic abilities, and you couldn't really say no, over the first two or three weeks you've really gotten to know the Thunder Legion.

Evergreen is mainly about her girly personality with you, being that you were the only other female on the team. Bickslow is all about His baby's but doesn't mind spending time with you, and Freed is all about Laxus but will occasionally talk it up with you if you have the right subject in mind.

Today was difficult, you were all on a mission, and you got stuck with being the distraction. It didn't go as planned, more or so because you were embarrassed about how you had to distract them, you had to flirt and mingle with them, that way they'd be off guard. Laxus chose you mainly because you do have a beautiful form, even though you are super embarrassed when it comes to anything sexual or romantic.

The guards ran to you, there were to many and you couldn't really fight that well in what you were wearing. You fought them off quite easy at the beginning without letting them pass to where the team was. But more of them came and it was too much for you to fight off, they started charging at you and beat you pretty brutally. Though, you couldn't let them pass.

You stood up slowly and opened your arms out, blocking the door "I won't let you pass..." You glared at them.

They started to laugh and charged at you, you closed your eyes in fear and clench your fists, awaiting the attack, you didn't move a muscle, you wanted to protect them.

The attack never came, suddenly the guards were on the ground and Laxus and the others were standing in front of you.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Freed asks

"Why in the world would you block the door like that? If we weren't here they could've really hurt you!" Evergreen shouts.

"Guys I think they did really hurt her," Bickslow announces with worry in his voice, and also it's written all over her face.

"Let's get her back to the hotel and fix her up," Laxus demands.

"Huh...?" You ask, the room spinning as you lose balance and everything went black, however you didn't fall, Bickslow caught you just in time.

He picked you up bridal style as your mouth dripped a bit of blood. "Guys let's hurry," Bickslow says "Yes" His baby's chirp, "Hurry, Hurry" Then, the team nods and they take off with you in Bickslow's arms.

You wake up in a bed with Bickslow right beside you, and the rest of the team snoozing in the chairs or on the couch. However Bickslow was right beside you, he was snoring cutely too.

You moved your arm a bit and Bickslow shot up "(Y/N)!" He shouted as you pressed your finger on his mouth. "Shh! Your gonna wake up the team" You whispered as Bickslow slowly nodded.

You sat up and dangled your feet off the bed, something made you wonder why the whole team would sleep in the same room as you just to make sure your okay, it's really sweet actually.

"Where are you going?" Bickslow asked you.

"Outside, I just wanna see the night sky." You smiled.

Bickslow sat up from his chair and walked out behind you, "You don't have to follow me you know?" You giggled as you two walked down the hospital halls and outside of the building.

"I don't want you to get hurt is all," Bickslow finally answered.

"Yeah!" "Yeah," "Don't get hurt," "Don't get hurt!" His baby's chimed.

Bickslow smiles slightly as you walk outside and to a small field under the breathtaking stars in the dark midnight sky.

"Woah...." He says, looking up at the sky in amazement.

"Aren't they beautiful?" You smile, without you noticing, Bickslow stared at you while answering, "Yeah," with a sigh.

You sat down on the grass you patted the spot next to you for Bickslow to sit down. In which he did, he walked over and took a seat. You smiled at him making his cheeks turn a tad shade of pink. He was thankful that he had his mask on, for you to not be able to see his cheeks.

"Thank you, for catching me, and not letting me fall." You smiled.

"Yeah," He answered, looking off to the side "Well I couldn't just let you fall, you know?"

"Yeah..." You smiled, looking back up to the stars

Your (H/L) hair danced in the wind, the moon and stars made your (H/C) hair shine even beautifuler.
The white bandages placed on your skin just became of notice to you, and the different clothes on top of the bandages.

You didn't want to ask, your face was already red at the thought, but you felt it was needed to be known, so you asked, "Hey Bickslow?"

Bickslow looked at you for your question, which only made your face redder somehow. "Who put these bandages on me.... well I was... n-naked?" You asked.

His face was now beat red, he stuttered over his answer "T-T-That would b-be me.... s-sorry..." He answers.

You sighed in relief with your face still red, at least it wasn't Laxus—or Freed, because Freed has a big sense of fashion... and would change everything about you just to match an outfit... it may not have sounded right, but you were thankful that it was Bickslow... in more ways than one.

Bickslow noticed your sigh in relief and gave you a questioning look.

You chuckled slightly "It's just I'm glad it was you and not Freed or Laxus" At that moment before you said this, you didn't see anything wrong with it, but after it came out of your mouth you realized how wrong it really did sound, making your face beat red again. "I—I mean—"

Bickslow began to laugh at your cute, flustered expression. "Y-You jerk! Don't laugh at me!!" You shouted, still flustered.

"I'm sorry," He chuckled, "I can't help it."