JELLAL F. ∕︎ ice cream (oneshot)

JELLAL F. ∕︎ ICE CREAM
FLUFF - NON LEMON

[ Second Person POV ]

You awake in your bed, to the soft blowing of the white curtains from the wind that softy blew from the window. You blink your eyes before sitting up and stretching. Today was just like any other day, you would get up, eat and get dressed and ready for the day. You traveled to your guildhall, the Blue Pegasus guild. You greeted Master Bob with a smile as you sat down on the barstool. He smiled and filled a beer mug with ice water—you weren't really much of a drinker, everyone knew this.

You took a sip as the Trimens (Hibiki, Eve, and Ren) made their way over to you, "My my the beauty just walked in, I think it's to much for my eyes to handle," Hibiki flirts.

"It's not like we were expecting you or anything..." Ren blushes.

"Wow good to see you big sis," Eve smiles

"One, don't flirt with me when you all have girlfriends. Two, yes you were expecting me because I come here all the time—I'm a member. And three, Eve I'm not your big sister." You protest with a slight giggle near the end.

"Oh hunny you shouldn't be too quick to shoot guys down like that." Master Bob giggles.

The Trimens walked away in their own directions as you turned back to talk to Master Bob. You took a big sip of your ice water and spoke to him. "Well, I'm not that into huge flirts." You giggle.

"Not just them, soon you'll find someone who really makes you happy. Then what're you gonna do? Shoot him down?" Master Bob asks.

"Well... no... but I-I just don't really have much of a dating life anyways..." You admit, blushing as you looked off to the side.

"Oh hunny your as attractive as Jenny, it's just your afraid to put yourself out there is all!" Master Bob smiles. "Most people are afraid of change—therefore they're afraid of dating and trying new things, and that's normal." He smiles.

"Well," You pout, looking back at Master Bob as you took another sip of you ice water. "I'm gonna prove you wrong, ya know?" You smirk as you grab your purse. "Give me three weeks!"

"Alright, just don't be to extreme... I know how competitive you can be..." Master Bob warns as he sweat drops.

"Yeah, Yeah!" You roll your eyes as you grab your belongs and rush out the doors of the guild hall.

Time Skip; Two Weeks And Three Days Later
It's been a small while since you've been on this mission to prove Master Bob wrong, to find who you really love deep down. You've never had much interest in dating people, so when Master Bob told you that it's alright to be afraid you felt a little insulted. You're sure that he didn't mean it like that, but you wanted to make a challenge out of it, even you saw that it's time to settle down and be happy.

So therefore you decided to set off and travel, meet new people and bond with them. You first met a group of kind people while visiting in a ice cream shop, a nice man named Bora who bought you a vanilla ice cream cone with small chocolate chips in it. You thanked him, and you soon became great friends.

He was a flame wizard, and you used celestial spirit magic. You own four keys, Aries, Gemini, Pisces and a silver gate key, Tsubasa who uses strong wind magic. You even can use star dresses now with the help of a friend from Fairy Tail who helped you train a little while back.