LEO. ∕︎ in love (second oneshot)

LEO  ∕︎  IN LOVE
FLUFF - NON LEMON

[ Second Person POV ]

YOU REALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. Three hours? Those three hours would determine your entire being. If the king locks you away in the human world, you'll soon just die off once you run out of magic energy.

Why was it so hard for Rena to open your gate? Was she even okay? You we're confused and scared of what was to happen. But Leo was there for you, you had no idea if Lucy could help. But it was definitely worth a shot.

"(Y/N), I promise you I won't let you die." Leo spoke, pulling you close and embracing you in a hug. Your eyes widened slightly, but you soon hugged him back, your tears wouldn't stop leaking out but you knew Leo wouldn't stop fighting for you. But why... why did he care? Never the less, you were so grateful.

"The king said I have three hours, so... I should find a way to get to the human world to see why Rena hasn't needed me." You said, wiping your eyes with your sleeve as you pulled away from Leo slowly.

"But only zodiac spirits have enough magic energy to cross on their own power, it's physically impossible for you." Leo explained. "But then again... you're the only diamond-keyed celestial spirit I know, so you are in fact rare and mysterious... to all of the other spirits too.

But still, I don't want you too. The risks of going and not being able to come back, theres a lot of dangers just by going to the human world, yet alone making your way in it or even coming back in one piece."

"Yeah... I know, but I need to try. Even if I'm not needed, even if my key holder abandoned me on purpose... I need to find out for myself rather then dying without answers." You stood up, with determination in your eyes you looked at the spot where the king had appeared.

"Then please, be safe." Leo said, then he vanished into golden starlight. You assumed he went to the human world.

'I have to stay strong, for the people that matter most...'

You drew out your hands in front of you, looking at the water, 'I wonder... if I can really go into the human world with my own power...' Like Leo said, there was a lot of dangers, you had never tried this before since you only went the human world when summoned.

"Still, I have to try at least." You said out loud. Then, you deeply inhaled oxygen into your lungs, you focused all of your magic energy on your body and presence. Then you closed your eyes.

...
[ Leo's POV ]

I walked into the guild, seeing Lucy sitting at a table with Natsu and Happy. I was about to walk over when Mirajane spoke out to me.

"Loke, I haven't seen you in a while how are-"

"I'm really sorry I need to talk to Lucy fast." I said quickly before passing her and walking fast towards Lucy.

"Oh, see you around then.." Mirajane said, worried as she shook it off and went to serve drinks.

Lucy saw me as she looked at me with concern, "Leo wh-"

"I know this isn't a good time but I really need your help, someone's life depends on it!" I said, leaning my hand on the table as Natsu, Lucy and Happy looked at me with widened eyes.