[03] ● House Of El ●

~~~

WARDEN & WARD

~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B

B.M.SM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan Edge wasn't Finley's father, though the man had put up a great performance playing house, for the media pulling Finley out of out of the gutter that was his orphanage, fattening him up and setting him down in a house of aristocratic importance, the beauty of its bright white walls blinding the public from Morgan's ulterior motives.

~~~

Finley before meeting Morgan Edge had a boring life, though sometimes eventful with both of his biological parents dying in a car crash due to his father likeness to alcohol when stressed.

He had been lade of his job due to cutbacks in funding for his department in marketing. Finley's mother to concerned for her husbands well-being, to let him go driving of on his own, went with him.

Leaving Finley alone in there house, it was days before anyone had bothered to check whether the couple had any children or not, by that time Finley had been found he'd had gotten hungry.

The cops found the boy desperately standing on his tiptoes to reach the first shelf in his fridge, his small hands nocking an apple and a container of butter onto the floor, from the cops places at the top of Finley's small box like gardan, there torches held at the windows, faces pressed up against the glass, instructing Finley on how to open the front door.

~~~

It had happened he was seven and with no extended family, still flushed in the cheeks with innocence that was quickly washed away by Gothams under 15's penatenchuary center which thoroughly scrubbing any chasteness from his previously untainted mind.

~~~

Brawling for food.

~~~

Stealing trinkets to sell to the other children.

~~~

Making uses of the only skill that Finley could put to uses, his reading teaching other kids around his age, literacy.
Them paying him back in sweets that there warden would seek in for them over the weekend.

~~~

But after a nasty run in with one of the older kids at the center over some fight about sleeping arrangements', Finley's aggressor wanting the top bunk but Finley knowing rats and other unimaginable vermin liked to scurry across the floors at night had refused, landing him with bruised and bloody body having to be taken to the hospital with a suspected broken rib - three years into his stay at the penitentiary.