[07] ● "There's Someone ¿ " ●

~~~

THE KENT'S

~~~

THE HARVEST FESTIVAL

~~~

Looking down at her phone and glancing up again, Lois told Clark that Jonathan wasn't feeling well, making a move to leave, biding her farewells to the older Cushing's and her husband, at that Clark insisted that he go with her .

Lois at that made her way away from the festival with Clark in toe, made there way to the family car.

"I figured that I'd talk to Jonathan" Lois said to Clark her hands resting upon his chest pushing him back slightly from were he had gone to get into the front seat off the car, his car keys in hand.

"How? He wont even look at me" Clark stilled his chin Coming down so that he could look his wife in the eyes.

"I know, ... but maybe talking to me would help Jonathan out, you know?" Lois understood her husbands hesitance, as it seemed like everything he had done so far to make it up to Jonathan made him more of the devil in the boys eyes.

"Are you sure" Clark gulped his throat bobbling, at not wanting to leave his wife to clean up his messes

"You tried, hell .... I'm even sure Jordan tried at this point, let me have a crack at this alright?"

Lois hands came away from Clarks chest and pushed upon his shoulders giving him a half smile.

"Okay" Lois and Clark lips pecked at each others, a few times - there lips Coming together for longer periods of time every time there lips met, there body's slowing, arms rounding each other.

"Come home in an hour or two" Lois parted from Clark, and took the car keys from Clarks hands, the key rings attached to it shining and rattling metallic in the early morning light.

~~~

It took Lois less than five minutes to get home, knowing Jonathan had not asked for a ride, Lois knew she would be met with an empty home.