[27] ● Krypton ~ Anew part : Part Three ●

~~~

FINLEY & JONATHAN KENT

LOIS

LANE

LANE

~~~

Finley wasted little time pulling up outside SmallVille community hospital parking his truck across the street in between two houses that had their lights off, he doubted that the occupancy of the two homes would notice.

As Finley made as little noise as humanly possible with his truck slowing down before he got to the road leading to the hospital itself and turning off his headlights.

Touching his cut face as he parked wincing at the feel of the cut just beneath his eye.

Going round to Lois at the back of the truck, opening the door with more force than necessary, Finley grabbed onto Lois and dragged her out the truck, roping one of her arms around his shoulder.

Jonathan leapt out of the truck right after running ahead to the hospital flagging down some nurses that were just inside the clear automatic door of the hospital's entrance.

~~~

"Help" the nurses looked taken aback to see a teenage boy dressed casually, with blood caked on his clothes.

The two nurses Jonathan had called, abandoned their post at the receptionist desk and went to attend to Jonathan but at the boy frantically waving towards two figures across the street the nurse knew that it wasn't him they should be prioritising right now.

Jonathan didn't bother stopping when his feet first hit the pavement not even when the two nurses had come up to him he just ran back towards Finley and his mother with the only indicator that anyone was following him being the fact that Jonathan could hear the sounds of footsteps behind him, a pair of them.

Running across the street the air around them all began to thicken into a damp fog. It was so white and hazy like what you would expect from watching a weather forecast with only the faint outline of two figures to guide them.