[12] ● Beseech Prophecies ●

~~~

ALNARY MEDICAL UNIVERSITY

JOHN HENRY &

SAM LANE

~~~

There were giant clouds of white smoke hovered above the room gathered from the breath of its occupants.

A black elder gentleman in a lab coat was standing at the front of a lecture hall behind his desk which was cluttered with sculptures of human anatomy, files, pens and spare pencils.

In the centre of the semicircle shaped room eager students dressed in thick layers looked down on him moving forward in their chairs as the professor pointed down at the table below him.

A body was lying beneath him draped in a white tarp covering the entirety of the body.

The only way the student knew what was under it was the distanced mummy-like shape the figure Engraved in the fabric.

The lecturer turned towards the giant blackboard behind him, chalk in hand scribbling the key note of what he was about to say on the board, his students eagerly following him with their own scribbles.

"When looking for a method to a reason,"

• Method - Reason.

"We are not looking at a complicated answer in most case"

• Simple Answer.

" ... A body might be waterlogged due to being found in a lake"

At this before writing his next conclusion and going to write on the blackboard.

The man turned, wiping white dust off his hand.

Pulling the seats of the top half of the corps revealing a pale thin body.

The man looked like he had mushey rashes all over his chest.

That made the skin looked like it had bubbled and fizzed before settling at the surface of his skin during decomposition.

Gesturing to it before turning back to the bored, as an example of his previous statement.

• Find Justifiable Conclusions Based On Feasible Evidence.

"... Or a person with little blood in there system might have died from a large gash thus bleed out being the cause of death"

Pulling up the covers revealing the upper thighs of the corps body.

There was a large gash that seemed to run from the hip bone to the knee

of the male body.

• Cause Of Death In Conjunction With The Condition The Body Was Found In.