[04] ● All ~ ☆ ~ El ●

~~~

FOOTBALL PRACTICE

THE KENTS

~~~

Jonathan was reminded, again of the young Edge.

This time though, through one of his teammates water bottles it had read Evian, -

The bottles title at first glance appearing to say -

'Edge' -

Making Jonathan finally deem himself not 'up for football' anymore, not bothering to tell coach of his departure.

Jonathan absence wasN'T noticed anyways.

With his -

'Finley edge' -

Scribbled piece of paper and pen clenched firmly in him hands, Jonathan left.

~~~

~~~

Going to change, taking his helmet off his head with his left hand, with his shoulder pads half way of his body held in held his right, as he passed two rows of gym lockers, the smell of teenage body odor making Jonathan's nose scrunch up, in distaste.

He startled, not noticing anyone had gone into the changing rooms before him, dropped his helmet, it landing on a pile of haphazardly tossed clothes left by one of the other players on Jonathans team.

Both Jonathans hands coming up to tug back on his t-shirt, from where he had gone to start taking it off.

His hands slowing when Jonathan noticing it was his dad.

He carmed, though when hearing the rustle of his bag in his father's hands Jonathan body stiffened, the air in the room seemingly freezing with him.

"D - "