[24] ● Back In Good Graces ●

~~~

JONATHAN 

JORDAN KENT

~~~

Jordan, who just came home from school, walked in the house, his backpack strapped tightly to his back with his mom behind him, reminding him to take his shoes off before he walked through the house.

Toeing off his shoes Jordan walked up stares.

"You wouldn't believe the test I had today" Jordan said as he walked into Jonathan's room seeing him sit at his desk, phone in hand.

Jonathan took a quick glance at him.

"History?"

Jordan tots his bag on the floor.

"How'd you know?" said as he took a seat on Jonathan's bed.

"Your history book is practically falling out of your bag. What else was I supposed to think?" Jonathan told him not to look up from his phone.

"Ok Mr Sherlock Holmes"

"It doesn't really take a genius to figure out the pen marks on your arm are from something writing related, and your book had been torn open, surprise pop quiz" Jonathan was right Jordan's history textbook had a large rip down one of its corners that was hanging out of his bag.

"Sure "Jordan took his bag and ruffled through it, tossing a bundle of papers from his bag into Jonathan's lap.

"What's this?" Jonathan said before he looked through the papers.

'English, maths, biology ... He didn't'

"All your homework from the past week"

"I thought I told you to 'forget' it"

"I tried your English teacher practically chanced me down with a copy of that book, and everything I'd missed in her hands"

Jordan could distinctly remember having to run down a flight of stairs to avoid the woman only to be found by her afterschool in the only place he couldn't avoid, the school's main entrance.