[17] ● Foe & Compadre ●

~~~ ☆ THE NEXT DAY☆ ~~~

~~~

NEWS STATION

~~~

"And we're live in ..."

A loud man behind the camera yelled.

Holding up large flash cards and manning a TV moving prompter filled with paragraphs about the news next segment.

A well dressed woman sat behind a large tellivition desk her blue blaster neatly buttered up down the middle.

"Three ..."

The woman powdered her nose a little, shuffling the stakes of prop paper around her into little rectangle piles.

"Two ..."

Dusted off the hair from her shoulders.

Facing forwards and breathing steadily.

"And one"

The woman began to speak.

"And we're back live on air ... I'm Florence Smith reporting to you from Bright News

With recent information that the due the Edge corporations new development project clasping.

With its mines having fallen in a reported 'sub tectonic earthquake'.

(*the excuse that Edge's publicise gave to new outlets & to the government as there was no way to prove whether or not they were lying*)

That had happened early morning, yesterday,

it is said that there will be over a hundred SmallVille citizens set to be put out of work"

The weather man took over the broadcast for a couple of moment's allowing for the connection between Morgan Edge's office and the news station to be set up and checked for errors.

The cameras pointed back to the unnamed woman.

"We have Morgan Edge on a live video call here today in the studio, to answer some of the agonising questions, workers and families may have in the fall out of yesterday's tragedy"

"Morgan?" The woman squinted at the display behind the camera displaying Morgan Edge's face.

There was a pause for a second before Morgan spoke up.

"... Yes?"

His face was plastered on most of SmallVille's residences television's as they tooned into the news.

The news anchor cleared her throat and went on to say.

"So what can we expect over the next couple of days?"