[13] ● Of Men And Monsters ●

~~~

MORGAN

EDGE

~~~

There were reminiscences of human and animal remains dotted all around the area.

In a disgusting arrangement like it was the physical embodiment a manifestation of Morgan's plans for dictatorship.

Strung up behind bars and cages.

Were Morgan's failures.

At trying to recreate his greatest achievement.

A pair of doberman in breed dogs.

Rested at the foot of a throne.

It looked like a large office chair.

Noring at blooded bones of their own much weaker kind.

Their fur coats glistened with yellow glitter that had been embedded in their coats.

Contorting when their paws came up to hide their faces.

The muscles underneath their skill rippled with profound strength.

They were in their owner's fortress.

The area felt as though it had been enveloped in heat, making the pair of dogs pant with exhaustion.

Sand whispered in the air.

The animals blinked away the dust that threatened to screech at their eyes.

There was sweat leaving wide paw prints on the marble floor that sat behind them.

There were in a building attached to Morgans desert fortris.

The man had converted it into a testing facility after the partial success of the experiment that he had with his ward.

It was constructed of lage maze-like structures on its outside.

That would allow Edge to keep his test subjects in a controlled area.

Out in the blistering sun to be able to collect specific data points.

That involved leaving them out there for hours treating them like lab mice.

Adding and taking away different parts of the maze in order to push his subjects to their extremes.

Trying to replace the accidental success that he had with Finley.

He had wanted to see the red glint that glossed over Finley's eyes as his light faded away.

He pleaded that he would find a subject that could at least show signs of resistance.

When he laughed his weight over them.

He practically begged to feel the sharp numbing sensation of the cold as his subject screamed under his foot like Finley had done.