CHAPTER 59

I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT WRITING THIS CHAPTER TRYING TO UPDATE JUST FOR YOU. There will be a lot of mistakes due to my sleepy state.

ENJOY ❤️
Give it a star and comment away (p.s I'm in love with the comment) goodmoight (morning/night=moight) im exhausted. 🥲

No

No

No

NO!

My heart went from being frozen to racing a mile a minute. My airway felt tight and I began to sweat profusely.

"I have to admit Luna, you gave me a hard time" the devil's henchman finally came into view, he walked vaingloriously with a mischievous smirk. And I swallowed a hard lump.

Two figures suddenly emerged from behind me, one landing a solid punch while the other a firm kick to the gut. Ahman plunged back a few meters from the strike. Hinako and stone appeared from nowhere set for a fight.

"I'm going to enjoy slaughtering you four" Ahman said sinisterly wiping the blood from his nose.

Two large wolves shelter me with their large bodies, It was Violet and Kane. They snarled aggressively at the man who stared at me like a conquest. Goosebumps showered my body in disgust but somehow I found a voice.

"Ahman what is this Nonsense?" I ask summoning all the courage I could.

"Well if you must know Luna. The Alpha has upturned the lycan kingdom cause he can't find you" he smiled. "The Alpha's order was to rescue you. Even if it meant massacre" he sounded more than delighted to inform me about it.

"Well tell your fucking alpha that I. AM. HOME" I spat.

"Hmm" he hummed clearly amused. "You should tell him yourself when he gets here" he smirks. My heart dropped and I swayed slightly, violet quickly pushed her body against me and I was grateful she helped me regain my balance.

"Just leave the Luna alone" Stone growls.

"I wasn't talking to you rat" Ahman snapped.

"Touch a hair on their heads and I'll make sure your mother believes you fell from heaven" Jiro struts in casually throwing that threat in with both arms in his pocket. Confident much?

"Your involvement disrupts the balance of the empires" Ahman glares Jiro down but Jiro was unfazed.

"I'll decide what disrupts the balance of the empires" his eyes glowed red. This is a part Jiro I had never seen before and it was blood-curdling. Jiro's hair was packed into his signature ponytail, he had a dominating and ominous presence well-matched with Haden and Enzo. That's when I finally noticed the katana at his hip, he's a samurai.

My mind didn't waste time in concluding. He's deadly. It all finally dawned on me why Jiro was with me nearly 24/7, why he was the one who drove me to the airport.

"Oh my lord!" A voice screeched from the house and my head snapped.

"Grandma" I gasp. "Get back inside!" I screamed. My mom rushed out of the house and when her eyes landed on the scene, she froze. That's where you got it from. My subconscious was amused. Not the time!

"Shit!" I mutter under my breath. They'll get caught in the crossfire.  I have to think fast before my family gets involved.

"Till Enzo arrives, don't even think about doing shit. I'll be inside till he gets here" I state confidently but I was screaming inwardly. I don't want to see his face, but I don't want anyone to get hurt.