CHAPTER 8

"Trav I need to use the bathroom" I whispered to him. I'm so pressed that my bladder could explode at any moment.

"I warned you about that drink. You had one too many" he said in an I told you so tone. And I rolled my eyes.

He placed his hand on the small of my back leading me to the bathroom. I got in and did my business washing up my hands and applying powder on my nose and more lip gloss. Immediately I opened the door that leads outside, a beautiful scent hits my nose. I turned to see Trav leaning on the wall playing a game on his phone.

"I don't need a body guard to follow me to the bathroom you know" I glare at him. He pushed himself off the wall shoving his phone into his pocket and wrapping both arms around me.

"I can't take a risk. That guy's a psycho and it's my job to protect you" he said placing a kiss on my lips. Not a quick one, but not a long one either. He's just so perfect.

We made our way back to the dining area where the beautiful scent got stronger. We got to our table, but half of them were missing. I turned to see that they were on the other side of the restaurant where Mr Lorenzo's guests sat.

"I think we should go wait for them outside" Travis said to the others. When the others got up Travis turned to me.

"Ready?" He asked and I giggled at his lips.

"You've got something" I said cleaning his lips with my thumb. "Lip gloss" I whispered.

"But I liked it there" he pouted and I giggled more. He leaned in and kissed me again giving me a wide grin.

Suddenly the sound of glass shattering resonated the whole room, And everyone became quite. I turned to where the sound came from and my eyes caught the site of broken glass in the palms of a man. How did he break such a thick cup by squeezing it?

My eyes then traveled higher and locked with the most beautiful blue-grey eyes. His eyes hold anger and love, I couldn't move or avert my gaze. I just want to stay in this trance forever, it's a comforting feeling that I can live in forever. Then I felt a hand on the small of my back and I turned to see Travis giving me a concerned look.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I gave him a small smile and glanced over to the owner of the blue-grey eyes to see them glaring daggers at Travis' hand. Without thinking I quickly moved away from his hold. He looked up at me shocked and turned to the man and then back at me again looking hurt. I grabbed his arm quickly a dragged him out of the restaurant. Immediately we got to the car he stopped me.

"Hey hey hey. Arya what's going on?" He rubbed my cheek with the thumb of his right hand.

"Uhm it's nothing" I stammered a bit.

"What do you mean it's nothing? You and that guy in there were staring at each other and you tell me it's nothing?"

"Travis let's just go" I sighed turning to open the door.

"Bull shit Rae! Do you know him?" He asked raising his voice a tad bit more than he should.

"I don't know him Trav. I've never seen him" I said sternly glaring at him.

"Then what's up with all that? The minute you notice he was looking at us you dragged yourself out of my hold" he pointed out the obvious which I couldn't explain. I don't know why I pulled out of his hold, it was like I was cheating on someone with Trav and I felt bad about it.

"Trav please. I swear I don't know the guy, but whoever he is I don't care. I just want you, now please let's go home" I pleaded but also I feel bad for saying all these things I said about the blue-grey eyed man. Very horrible.