CHAPTER 22

Every girl has a dream wedding, even if she doesn't say, she's got it all planned out in her head. For some it's on the beach, for others it's traditional, in a church. I've always wanted to get married under a canopy of flowers, in a beautiful garden, with my dad holding my hand and shedding a few tears while he walks me down the aisle to my husband who stares at me lovingly. My dress was going to be a white, silky ball gown with a long veil covering my face.

Instead, here I am walking through a ball room, in a floor length fitted lace dress. On the plus side it's white my subconscious tries so hard to find a bright side to it all. Nothing seems to matter anymore, anything can happen for all I care, the worse has already been done and nothing can top it.

Enzo stands at the end of the aisle in a crisp black tux, coupled with a black shirt and no tie, if I wasn't so overwhelmed and angry, I would've admired the piece of art that is my mate. Beside Enzo on the alter stood an old man, wearing a huge white robe with the friendliest smile on his face. He looks like a squishy grandpa.

The closer I get my heart beats faster, my palms get sweaty, my body becomes cold. Enzo stares deep into my eyes and I know for sure he's looking into my soul, trying to read my thoughts. A thousand and one things are running through my head right now and I can't think straight. As I step onto the alter, Enzo's eyes turn all black and a growl rubbles from within him. If I wasn't so deep in my thoughts, it would've startled me. I stood opposite him and the friendly looking grandpa placed his hands on our shoulders pushing us down to our knees. I followed enzos action and went on my knees, the old man picked up a thin silver chain, wrapping it around Enzo then wrapping it around me.

Kneeling side by side with our arms against each other, The old man started in an old scratchy voice "We gather here today In the eyes of God and man to tie the bond of his royal highness Alpha king Enzo Vasilias Emilio Dark the first and his human mate Raelynn Arya Ronald in holy matrimony" my heart fell to the pit of my stomach.

"Do you Alpha Enzo Vasilias Emilio Dark take Raelynn Arya Ronald to be your lawfully wedded wife, your Luna and the queen, in weakness and in strength, in hardship and in ease till death do you part?"

"I do" those two words rolled off his lips so smoothly like he has been waiting his whole life to say them.

"Do you..." my breath hitched and my heart stopped "... Raelynn Arya Ronald take Alpha Enzo Vasilias Emilio Dark to be your lawfully wedded husband and mate, in weakness and in strength, in hardship and in ease, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" All I could do was bite down on my quivering lower lip. You are bigger than this my subconscious screams at me. I could feel everyone's eyes on me and a pin drop could be heard from the silence, I could feel everyone holding their breaths in anticipation and fear of my answer.

With a deep breath I barely said two words that'll trap me forever, that'll change my life beyond imagination, two words that I'll always regret. "I do..."

"Please face each other" the priest said. And on our knees we turned to face each other and I couldn't bring myself to look at Enzo's face. He placed his hands on my shoulders and slowly glided them down my arms, sending chills up my spine, making me shiver. When he reached just below my elbows, he held me tight. My eyes lifted to look at him and his were completely black.

The priest started saying something in another language, more like chanting and that's when I started to panic. Enzo's grip was holding me in place and one of the most super natural thing I had ever seen since werewolves happened. Vines from a flower pot the priest held started growing long, it reached Enzo and I, wrapping and tangling it self around and in between our arms, tightly, I was unable to move my arms and the more I moved the tighter it got.