CHAPTER 5

"Bye sweetheart" I hugged my mom and dad tightly and made my way to my little silver corolla. I closed the trunk of the car and made my way to the drivers seat buckling in and rolling down the window.

"I'll call you guys when I get to school. I love you" I waved pulling out of the drive way. I heard mom and dad's 'I love you too's'. The ride to school is a two hour drive. I turn on some music to accompany me on my lonely journey to my second home.
Two hours later I pulled up in the parking lot of the student private hostel-apartment. It's a huge brick themed building with apartments just for students. I got out of the car a opened the trunk, and I start taking the boxes out.

"Need some help with that?" A familiar deep voice asked from behind me.

"You're at the right place at the right time" I turned around and smiled at the brown hair and hazel eyed jock.

"Hello Arya" he smirked, and damn it he's sexy especially when he smirks like that! Ever since he learnt my middle name's Arya, it's all he calls me! He is definitely obsessed with Arya Stark from GOT.

"Ugh come on Travis" I pout. I met Travis when I first got here, he helped get through things in my first year and he's ahead of me with a year. He plays football for the school's team, and yes if you're wondering, he looks like a model, literally like he sculpted himself or something. He has tattoos here and there on his body. And did I mention that I kinda have a crush on him?

"You're too cute" he chuckled shaking his head.
"Don't I get a hug sweetheart?" He smirks moving closer to me. What's with people and giving me all these kinda nicknames? I love him, but yeah I consider hugging PDA, as low as that sounds, I'm a shy person.

"Come on cutie" he got closer and crushed me in a bear hug so tight. I've missed him, I wrapped my hands around his neck and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you Trav" I muttered

"I've missed you too sweet heart" he broke the hug and kissed my forehead before flashing me his amazing smile. Sometimes I feel like we're a couple, but I'm just not ready for a relationship.

"You can have the big ones" I flashed him a toothed grin pointing at the big boxes.

"Alright, whatever you say" he chuckled and picked up my boxes and we took them inside. The apartment is a bit dusty but in three hours Travis helped me clean everything up and the whole place is squeaky clean. I ordered pizza and we sat on the couch going through movies to watch.

"Dr Strange?" He asks.

"Yep" I grin. Half way into the movie and we're almost done with the whole tray of pizza. Travis cleared his throat and turned to his right to face me on the couch. I cocked one eye brow up to question him.

"So... I brought something for you" he says looking everywhere else except my eyes. He seems nervous?

"Yeah?" I nod encouraging him to speak.

"So our first game for this season is starting on Saturday and I wanted to invite you. Well you're already invited, but I wanted you to come wearing this" he rambled and opened the zipper of his duffle bag handing me his favorite black shirt which has his name boldly written on the back.

He looked up at me and said in a low voice "I wanted you to come as my girlfriend" I gasped, right now I'm speechless, my mouth hangs open gaping at him.  "I know it's not proper, we've not even gone on our first date and all. But we can go for dinner immediately after" he spoke really fast. I just sat the blinking. During the break Trav and the team went to a football camp, he made sure to call me everyday and we talked for hours. And in all honesty I love the way he treats me, like I'm important. He cares about me, even Eli teases me all the damn time.