CHAPTER 11

"No please no" I begged trying to wiggle myself out of his grip.

"Please let me go!" I yelled trashing around trying to fight my way out of his grip.

"Lia! Lia... Adam! Chase! Peter! Carlos!" I called their names one by one. The pained expressions they had made me have hope that maybe they'll fight for me. But they looked at the floor.

"Guys please you can't do this to me" I cried out.

"Please help me! I don't want to stay here, I want to go back. Trav's going to look for me" I begged even more.

"Pleaseeee!!!" I shouted. And with that one by one they walked out the door without a second glance.

My friends just brought me to a murderer's house, who's also a werewolf and left me without so much as a good bye. They all knew it was coming, and could this be the reason why they've been apologizing? Because Parker getting to me was obviously not their fault but mine. Is this why Adam said he failed to protect me? They drove me straight to this house without uttering a word to me till I forced it out of them. They didn't want to talk to me up until they leave. They brought me here on purpose, they brought me here and they knew why.

I fell on the floor while Dan locked the doors, Enzo let me go taking few steps back. And for the first time in a long time, I cried in front of someone. I let tears pour from my eyes, feeling them stain my cheeks while a lump grew in my throat. My heart ached, why would my friends give me to this man?! I viciously wiped the tears from my eyes with the back of my hand. I got up slowly and looked at the three men in the room. But I decide to confront Omero first.

"You knew" I said through gritted teeth. "You fucking knew this would happen to me. Your sudden appearance was to tell me" I spat at Omero.

"And you Romeo?" I laughed sarcastically at Dan. "Fucking asshole" I spat.

"And Mr Enzo Dark. His Royal fucking highness" I chuckled like a maniac. "Abducting me will only trigger me to slit your throat when I get the chance" I laughed while tears ran down my face, I was running out of my mind. I couldn't think straight, I couldn't process the emotions of anger, sadness and betrayal all at once I became derange. Who else but a deranged maniac would insult the king of ware wolves Rae? My subconscious commented.

Enzo laughed, he actually laughed. And it's music to my ears with a beautiful melody. I mentally scolded myself for falling for crushing on the bastard.

"That's cute" He stated. And his face went stoic and emotionless "but the next time you talk to me like that there would be consequences... mate" the tone he used made me shiver. And he spat the word 'mate' like he hated it.

"Lisa!" He yelled.

"Yes!" She answered rushing out of the kitchen, her eyes took in my appearance and they went wide.

"Take her to her room" and with that he left.

"Come miss... let's go" she said holding my hand and tugging me upstairs. Without uttering a word I got up and followed her up the stairs and into a hall. I kept staring at my feet, biting my lips to hold my sobs. We came to a halt at a door and she opened the door for me, the room was dark and Lisa went over to the curtains and opened them. The room was a beautiful white and wooden themed room, with a queen sized bed, a couch and a tv. Lisa dragged me to the bed and sat me down, I'm like a zombie right now, I don't feel anything.

"The bathroom is through that door and the closet is through that door. I will bring some food for you to eat" she said but I couldn't bring myself to answer her, not trusting myself cause I can break down at any moment.