CHAPTER 20

You know how we all think books over exaggerate how kisses make you feel electricity or fireworks? Well I can guarantee that they're definitely under-exaggerating it, I can't describe the feeling in anyway, it's beyond my vocabulary or any word in the dictionaries, but I'm beyond loving it.

My lips crashed on to his in hunger, but he's taking his time, slowly with his soft lips savoring every second of the kiss, showering my body with heavenly goosebumps and the need for him more. Enzo moved us over to the bed laying me down carefully, my lips never leaving his. He raises his head to look at me and his beautiful blue-grey eyes are back but are dilated with desire, he's hovering on top of me with his hair cascading down his face and like reflex i stretch out my hands to tuck them behind his ears. He smiles so beautiful and he looks at me like I'm the only thing, only one who matters. This is where we belong, with each other.

"I love you" Enzo said in the softest tone I've ever heard him use and those three words hit me so hard making my heart beat a million miles a minute rendering me speechless with wide eyes and my mouth agape.

"I'm an asshole and that I know for sure. But out of 7.7 billion people on this earth, my soul chose yours. And it will all over again in another life" He said in the most sincere tone, and instantly my brain melted and my heart caught on fire, everything rational left my body and all I can think about is him and this surge of electricity moving through my body from his touch, from his words. As I opened my mouth to speak.

"I need you Raelynn, be mine..." his eyes turned from blue-grey to a bright silver at that very instant. He's staring into mine like he could see my soul. And when I didn't reply

"please..." he said, sounding almost... broken. And for the first time in my life, I didn't use my brain, I let my heart decide for me.

"I am yours... all yours" and with that statement I shocked the both of us, his expression changed from shock to content then to pure love and admiration he then buried his face in my neck. And even if there's a supernatural bond between us, the universe wants us together. We started off on the wrong foot, but what if we did start on the right one? We're destined for one another, we're soul mates. And whatever we do, however we fight it, we can't stay away from each other and even if we do, we're hurting ourselves.

Enzo started kissing my neck, then he reached a familiar spot and sucked on it and all too soon my body ignited and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

"you'll be MINE till death do us part" He stated in the most possessive tone and without warning, an indescribable pain overtook my whole body as I felt two sharp, thick canines dig into my flesh, rooting themselves deep in my neck, making me scream in agony wishing that death is an option, and what was only a few seconds felt like years. And as slow as I felt it, it went away fast. The pain replacing itself with the highest peak of total euphoria, like pouring cold water to a burnt spot it spread itself all through my body bringing me peace and making me relax completely. I could feel his canines retracting from my neck and when they were completely out, he licked then kissed the spot which was a bit sore, but I was too into the euphoric state to care.

Enzo raised his head to look at me and he smiled, an actual genuine one. But his smile alone turned me and it was like he could read my thoughts, he pressed his lips on mine, the kiss was passionate, we're both thirsty and we alone could quench one another. In just a second, my back left the bed and landed back with my exposed skin coming in contact with the silky sheets, Enzo and I are chest to chest, flesh to flesh, my body burning with desire.

"I didn't look" he said with a sly smile making me blush crimson trying to busy my face beneath him.

"I know this is you first" he kissed my nose