𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

"I ain't tryna fall in love with you See, maybe he could love you different But I'm just tryna fuck with you And girl, I'm tryna hit that pussy one time One time, one time will be cool Wassup with it? Wassup with it? Wassup with it? Wassup with you" Naomi sung loudly as she stood on her bed.

Noami was a fifteen year old young women, dark skin, long natural hair and she stood at about 5'2 inches.

"Lower it!" Her auntie peeped inside of her room before leaving out leaving noami to her concert.

Due to parental issues Miami stayed with her auntie but she didn't mind, she loved it with her auntie ... she definitely spoiled her rotten also

"lOwEr iT" Noami mocked before getting off her bed heading inside the kitchen. "What're you doing today?" Her aunt Melissa questioned.

"Probably hanging out with some friends" She shrugged. "Okay... do me a favor and run to grocery store I'll send you a list!" Melissa spoke handing her the keys to their jeep.

"Apple Pay me the money!" Noami spoke as she slipped on her shoes before walking out of the door .

Melissa made sure to teach Noami how to drive at the age of fourteen so now she would send Noami to run all her errands but Noami had no problem with it.

Noami got in the car sitting in the driveway waiting on the list, seeing a text on the top of her screen she went to the Walmart app before ordering everything online.

Music played out the speakers loudly as she backed out of the driveway heading towards the corner store so she could get gas.

Noami was a social butterfly, she loved going to parties and being around lots of people mainly because of the way she grew up, she grew up quickly and in a party environment.

"Noamiiiii" She heard as soon as she parked the car, Noami let out a laugh before letting down the window.

"Heyyy dula" She smiled as he looked inside of the car . "What you doing out here?" He questioned.

"Getting gas" She responded dumbly. "How much you getting?" He questioned.

Glock was a seventeen year old who sold drugs at the store, any time he saw Noami he'd speak to her.

"50" She shrugged making him smile. "You gone let me get your number yet Noami?" He questioned.

"Am I sixteen yet Glock ?" She remarked making him laugh sliding his card for the gas. "I just wanna be yo friend Li' one" He smiled showing his white teeth.

"Yeaahhh alright!" She laughed waving him off.

Noami was pretty mature for her age and very smart too.

Once Glock pumped the gas he took this as a chance to slide in the passenger seat before looking around the car. "What? I have to go to the grocery store" She spoke.

"You never give me the time of the day" He shook his head. "Am I ugly?" He asked making her laugh.

To Noami Glock was a very handsome guy, soft light brown skin, low cut, he had pretty white teeth and his neck was filled with tattoos.

"You're not ugly and you know you're not... it's justtttt our age differences" She shrugged as he looked over at her smiling . "Mhm?" He spoke making her nod.

"You going to the party tonight?" He questioned grabbing the blunt from his ear. "You know I am" She laughed.

"Let me come get you then" He offered. "No thank you" She chuckled.

"Mannn Noami I don't like your ass" He responded jokingly. "And I obviously don't like you" She smiled.

"I ain't never filling up yo tank again" He shook his head. "You will" She shrugged.

"You can come get me though" She sent him a smile. "I need ya number to come get you" He responded.

"Think you slick... Hm" She spoke grabbing his phone.

Once she put her number in Glock flashed a smile before getting out of the car, he sent her a quick head nod before getting inside his charger.

Noami waved before pulling off heading to the grocery store .

-

This just a start now bye.

Cover : xoroyaltywrites