𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

"She sad as fuck..." I mumbled as I laid on Kareem's chest. "Shittt..... shouldn't of told my brother she was older" He shrugged making me look at him.

"Maybe you and yo brother needa' go for people in y'all humongous ass age group ? The fuck" I straight faced.

"Humongous? Bitch yo birthday in a month we one year apart don't play with me bitch the fuck" He responded .

Honestly, we were both so drunk right now.

"Who the fuck are you talking to bitch?"
I asked sitting up straight as I looked at him stupidly. "Watch yo fucking mouth naomi" He shook his head mushing my head over.

"Nawl bitch ! You watch your fucking mouth ugly stupid ass weird ass overgrown ass but I fuck with fifteen year olds ass nigga" I spoke rolling my eyes.

"Ight bitch you can leave" He shrugged making me laugh. "If I leave I'm not talking to you again BITCH" I responded with a laugh.

"I don't give a fuck naomi stop talking to me!" He spoke with a slur and aggravation in his tone. "Don't be mad cause you wanna hang with the young ones fuck" I rolled my eyes.

"Nawl bitch don't be mad cause you fast and hot fuck you mean" He shook his head.

I looked back at him before throwing my Chanel slide at his head making it hit his eye, kareem looked at me before placing the slide on the floor nodding his head.

"Bye naomi get the fuck out my house" He shook his head, I looked over at him kicking him before grabbing my keys leaving out his room making sure to slam the door.

"I'm too drunk for this shit" I mumbled shaking my head.

I laughed lowly grabbing a water bottle and apple from his kitchen before leaving out the door making sure it locked behind me.

I sighed getting in the drivers seat of my car pressing push start.

"HOLD ON!" I heard making me look up to see kareem running full speed to my car. "Boy what?" I questioned rolling my window down .

"I forgot yo li stupid ass was drunk come on dude" He shook his head. "Oh? Boy fuck you im leaving" I laughed putting my car in reverse.

"If you leave drunk ima chase you and shot at this nice ass Benz" He smiled showing his grills . "You won't" .

"I won't? Naomi you know me better then this put the car in park and get out" He spoke opening my door.

✰ ✰

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 ||
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗫🚩

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 ||𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗫🚩

✰ ✰

"Why you call me over here Harmony?" Jahmari questioned as he sat in my driveway. "... because Jahmari you hurting my feelings" I frowned.

I couldn't lie, Jahmari kind of caught me off guard when he spoke to me I just couldn't bring myself to accept it .

"Harmony... I'm hurting yo feelings because I'm letting you know what it is? I'm old as fuck you told me a whole different age and when they tell me you're age of course I ain't gone fuck with you anymore I ain't no creepy ass nigga I don't do shit like that- I mean of course I'll be yo friend cool but all that vibe shit? I ain't gone lie that's dead Harmony and I'm not trying to hurt yo feelings I'm keeping it real" He ranted.

"I hate you..." I mumbled .

"Cool.. just doing what's best for both of us you don't gotta cry fool - you want me to put you on? I got a brother for you right now he gone go" Jahmari smiled making me laugh a little .

"Shut up I hate you for real it's not funny I'm not joking you're stupid and I hate you and I regret meeting you and I hope I never see you again" I ranted.

Jahmari looked over at me with a stale face before laughing a little.

"Bye Harmony I'll talk to you tomorrow I don't like talking to people when they're drunk" He laughed.

"Put me out and I'll get out" I shrugged crossing my arms.

Jahmari looked at me before getting out the car opening my door grabbing me by my arm gently helping me out.

"Take yo dumb ass in the house Harmony ain't nobody playing with you" He shook his head.

I frowned a bit before walking towards the door.

Hate him...