𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

✰ ✰

"Stop rubbing her stomach" Kareem spoke looking at his mother rub my belly as I got my makeup done.

Today was our gender reveal, I wanted a boy and kareem wanted another girl but whatever I had I was happy with honestly.

Kianna was the gender reveal holder so that was the only person who knew what I was having.

"Boy fuck you! This my grandchild" She waved him off making me laugh a bit. "Oh that's funny? See who gone go to the store for you at two in the morning" He mugged

I rolled my eyes rubbing my five month belly that was poking out in my long light blue satin dress .

I couldn't lie, being in the second trimester was hell . My hormones wasn't giving kareem no break I know my baby was so tired of me but oh well.

"Are you ready to see what we having?" I asked kareem fixing his Burberry shirt, he made it a goal to wear this damn Burberry even though I told him no so many times.

He even said at the baby shower he was going to wear a Burberry shirt along with the shoes.

Man so annoying.

"Mhmmm" He nodded rubbing my belly. "Move, let me talk to my baby" He spoke pushing my hand making my mouth drop as he started whispering to my stomach.

"His ugly ass so annoying" Kianna laughed making my makeup artist laugh. "You know I ain't ugly you ain't birth no ugly children you deserve a high five" He smiled holding his hand up.

"Fuck you" Kianna waved him off.

"Okayyyy! I'm done" The makeup artist spoke handing me a mirror. "Ohh I look so pretty!" I smiled.

"You finna get fucked tonighttt" Kareem whispered in my ear. "Dude you're so annoying" I laughed shaking my head.

Kareem laughed kissing my lips before helping me out the chair, I looked at him before pulling his hat off to see his haircut.

"You look so good" I smiled.

"I know right" He smiled . "Okay, fuck you" I laughed walking downstairs seeing Jahmir .

He was now out of jail thanks to their family lawyer, Harmony did the most with making bruises on herself my gosh .

Harmony was now seven months, for now she was out the way not talking to us she was just living in her apartment, in college and she was basically living her life trying to get herself on the right path.