𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"This shit dry..." I mumbled as naomi phone went straight to voicemail, I was back in Houston I had to fly back by myself because naomi was tripping I don't know what she had going on I don't know why she flew back by herself .

Nobody wasn't telling me shit.

Hearing my doorbell ring I stood up opening the door to see Lyric, my babymama.

"Wassup" I nodded at her giving her a hug. "Heyyy, you smell like a bitch get off me" She scrunched up her face making me laugh a little.

"I ain't been around no bitch" I shook my head.

I met lyric last year, we ended up having sex when I first got with naomi I would say we was fucking with each other on that level but she wasn't fucking with naomi that's who my heart was with for real.

In due time I would have to tell naomi about her though.

"What you been doing?" I questioned standing over her as she sat on my couch . "Nothing... waiting on you to get back" She shrugged touching over my face.

"Stop nigga what you doing?" I asked moving back. "I'm just looking at the hickeys ya li girlfriend put on yo neck" She shrugged making me laugh.

"You did that" I shook my head. "Probably did" She shrugged gripping my chin placing a kiss on my lips.

Lyric was eighteen, bad as hell, she was about 5'8, brown skin, she always wore braids down to her ass and her mouth was reckless as hell.

"I love you" She spoke examining my face. "I love you too girl" I responded .

"Alright, I'm finna go to my mama house ima' come get you when I leave you" I told her kissing her lips. "When you gone tell her about me kareem?" She questioned .

"Today" I shrugged.

I still hadn't told my momma about her because su knew she was gone get on my ass bad for doing naomi like that.

"I guess kareem" She shook her head standing up, I laughed holding onto her waist placing kisses on her neck.

"Gon' head kareem" She laughed opening my front door, I laughed a little bit following her outside getting inside my car.

"Bye girl" I called out watching her get inside her Benz . "Byeee" She flashed a smile.

I pressed push started on my car before backing out heading down the street to my momma's house.

-

"Ma!" I yelled entering her house. "Mm, I'm in the guest room" She responded.

Dropping my bag I walked in the back inside the room seeing naomi laying down with a towel on her head.

"Fuck" I mumbled in confusion.

"What's wrong with her?" I questioned pointing at her. "She not feeling good and her auntie isn't back in town yet" She shrugged.

I kicked off my shoes before pulling the covers off her looking at her crying silently . "What's wrong bae?" I questioned grabbing her hand but she snatched it away from me.

"I really really REALLY strong advise you to get the fuck away from me before I punch you in your mouth I hate you so much and I wish you wouldn't of came over here I hate you so much I wish my auntie was down here so I wouldn't have to come here and see you bitch!" She fussed .

"What the fuck I do?" I questioned looking at my mom. "She won't tell me" She shrugged.

"I HATE YOU! GOT A WHOLE BABYMAMA THINK NOBODY WOULDN'T FIND OUT? TELLING THAT BITCH YOU LOVE HER AND ALL? YOU MISS HER? CANT WAIT TO SEE HER? WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU STILL FUCKING THE BITCH! FUCK YOU, HER, AND THAT BOX HEAD ASS DAUGHTER YALL ABOUT TO HAVE! I SEEN EVERYTHING THEM STUPID ASS FUCKING ULTRASOUNDS AND ALL!" She yelled standing on the bed.

I looked at her dumbfounded, I was gone tel her eventually I wasn't expecting her to find out especially not like this I wanted to sit down and talk to her .

"You silent? You don't have nothing to say? FUCK YOU!" She yelled before punching me making me feel blood rushing out my nose.

"You got a baby kareem?" My mother questioned shocked. "Yeah" I mumbled making her laugh.

"Come on naomi" My mom spoke grabbing her hand helping her off the bed. "Naomi.." I spoke looking at her.

"Fuck you bro!" She cried.

Fuck bro...