𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰✰

"Do you want to eat?" Harmony questioned walking inside my room. "No, I'm okay" I shrugged laying in the dark.

It had been two weeks since I had went to the doctor, I hadn't spoke to kareem, I hadn't ate. Only thing I felt comfortable doing was laying in my bed.

"What'd you want to tell me in Miami? I'm sorry I was to mad to listen" I spoke.

"Nothing... just telling you I was pregnant" She shrugged making me look back at her. "What?" I questioned in shock .

"I'm joking bitch chill... I was really about to tell you something about kareem but that wasn't my place and you obviously had found out" She shrugged making me nod.

"Well I don't want to speak about kareem" I sent her a light smile. "Well let me go eat... auntie made your favorite I'll tell her to put your food up" She smiled.

"Thanks"

Once she left I threw the covers over my head before scrolling through Instagram on my phone, only thing I had been doing these past two weeks .

Dealing with heartbreaks wasn't easy but you just had to try to deal the best way you could honestly.

I needed time to find myself again.

Hearing my door being pushed open I looked up to see kareem with flowers, and a gift bag. I looked up at his face noticing he had been crying I completely ignored it.

"Naomi.. you don't want to hear it I know you don't but I'm sorry I should've been real from the start instead of you finding out like this... I know you probably feel like fuck me and all that but I understand... I'm sorry about what happened dude I didn't know you was pregnant or shit I'm sorry for making you stress" He ranted.

"Kareem.. why don't you love me?" I questioned picking at my nails.

"I do love you naomi.... I really do I can't see myself being with nobody but you! You perfect in my eyes and I was wrong for what I did but I do love you don't even think I don't" He spoke.

"I want our baby back... even though I wasn't ready dude I wish I was could've experienced the growth of a baby in my body and stuff..." I mumbled.

"I understand man... I really do if I could do anything I would man" He stressed.

"Kareem you don't understand! You're the reason I lost my baby all the stressing you made me do ? Kareem this is all your fault I regret ever Giving myself and my love to you! I hate you with everything in me ! You're the cause of everything I'm going through right now kareem I just want you out my life for ever ... I really want you dead you just don't understand!" I expressed as tears ran down my face.

Kareem looked at me before wiping my tears sitting down on my bed, I sighed feeling him pulling me on his chest.

I didn't want to believe it but I did need that hug from him, I really did need some type of touch from this man to make me feel better.

Feeling him place kisses on my fore head I sighed as my head laid on his chest letting me cry loudly.

"I'm trying to make shit right I promise..." He mumbled. "I really do love you naomi... you don't want to talk to me but you do need me right now and I can tell fool .. I'm not trying to come back in your life as your boyfriend or nothing but you need me and I know it" He spoke .

"I don't need you kareem" I shook my head. "You don't?" He questioned.

Ignoring him I wrapped my arms around him tightly letting myself cry even harder knowing he was right, no matter how much I wanted to deny it .. I needed him in this moment .

Wish I could get rid of him though.

"I hate you kareem.." I spoke wiping my tears . "I know" he responded rubbing my back.

"Come eat please naomi... ya auntie said you haven't ate in two weeks what the fuck but come eat dude.. you don't even gotta eat what ya auntie cook I'll go buy you something if you just eat" He spoke looking down at me.

"Sure" I responded getting up, kareem stood up helping me out of bed before walking me to the kitchen .

Nothing but silence in the kitchen when I walked in, everybody looked over at me with sorrow made me feel horrible.

"Stop" kareem spoke walking me inside the kitchen grabbing a plate.

"I appreciate you but I hate you so much..." I spoke. "I promise I know Naomi" He responded shaking his head making me laugh lowly.

"I hope you know you leaving lyric doesn't make me feel any better, that girl is pregnant and her emotions top tier so before you use that as an excuse for me to forgive you I promise it's not a good one" I spoke.

"She left me..." He responded.

✰✰

Honestly, I don't know what else to write I'm most likely about to do a time skip.