𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"... jahmari I need to use the bathroom!" My step sister spoke beating on the bathroom door. "I don't give a fuck Kaliyah!" He yelled back.

"Jahm- Kaliyah just go to my room fool" I shook my head not wanting to hear an argument.

Everyday they acted like they had to argue over some it don't be deep at all.

"Kareem... come here!" I heard my mom speaking making me stand up before going to her door knocking on it. "Come in" She spoke loudly.

I walked inside the room before sitting in the chair that was by her bed watching her read a book quietly . "What's this text about?" She asked grabbing her phone making me shake my head.

"I'm just saying I think I'm about to move out into my own apartment mama you can admit I can hold my own" I spoke.

I wanted to move out soon as possible I couldn't lie, it was nothing wrong with my house I just wanted to be in my own shit I had more then enough money stacked up.

"You wanna wait until you out of school?" She asked taking her glasses off her face. "Nawl" I shook my head.

I only had another month of school left that shit was easy though In sone type of way I enjoyed school, I seen myself going to college after this shit.

I was good at football, real good I think I could take off with this shit .. I use to play but I started getting into too much trouble so I got kicked off the team.

I felt like I was a good kid though, I tried to have a good attitude and be a genuine person most people see the good in me.

"So when do you plan on moving out Kareem?" She questioned . "Whenever I get the okay from you I already found a place" I laughed.

"Okay Kareem.. if you need anything you know to call me I'll be happy to help you in any kind of way just let me know.. you know you still my baby though so don't be out here being grown!" She fussed pointing her fingers making me laugh.

"I hear you ma" I laughed

"Where Naomi ? Haven't seen her or heard you talking to her in forever" My mom spoke stretching out . "She on punishment" I shrugged .

"This nigga fucking with girls who still get punishments boy what the fuck you got going" Jahmari laughed making me look back.

"Boy you 23 still living with mama what the fuck YOU got going on?" I remarked confused.