𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐨𝐧. 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝘅.

 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝘅

✰ ✰

"Bitch you really starting to piss me off on my mama get out my face screaming and shit!" I spoke looking at Harmony.

Man, one thing about Harmony her dumb ass was gone find anything to argue about I promise.

"How you mad you a pervert who was waiting on me to be eighteen?" She questioned with a straight face.

"BITCH? Are you kidding me Nigga I was living my life not giving a Fuck what you was doing if I ain't tripping YOU called me on yo birthday and I fucked yo ass and left you looking stupid until you told me you was pregnant and I felt bad for yo li sorry ass so I got back with you bitch! On my mama I ain't no creep ass nigga bitch that really probably ain't even my baby bitch!" I yelled in her face.

I ain't gone lie, Harmony be pissing me off on a different level with that shit because she know I wasn't worried about her ass at all never gave her a thought after that shit happened in Miami.

She blew up my phone, made new numbers, new social media accounts and all to contact me I straight ignored her ass.

Soon as she turned eighteen she called me, really I was going to see naomi and give her a gift because they was doing shit together but Harmony ended up talking to me trying to fuck so that's what I did.

Then I left her ass alone... again then all of a sudden she pop up pregnant and shit so I had no choice but to stick beside her crazy ass talking about she gone kill herself if I leave her and stab herself in the stomach all this dumb ass shit.

"YOU'RE FUCKING WEIRD FUCK YOU!" She yelled grabbing her coat, I shrugged watching her leave out my house.

I swear if that bitch wasn't so crazy I would leave her ass, wasn't even on No I didn't love the bitch type shit because I did have love for her I just didn't want to be tied to the hoe.

"Don't understand why you wanna come for me, you fucked 100 Niggas wanna come plant a baby on me and fuck with me!" I stressed before hearing the door open.

"What niggas I fucked Jahmir? Please let me know" She laughed.

"Bitch- Dre, justice, booga, baby, tone, Ace, Dee, Justin fuck!" I yelled standing up getting irritated.

"So you think ima' hoe Jahmir?" She questioned . "Nigga- YES I BEEN CALLED YOU HOT" I yelled before slamming my room door locking it.

Can't never get rid of this crazy ass bitch, need to be like naomi and leave me the fuck alone how she did kareem ass.

"Jahmir- open the door!" She yelled beating on my door as she cried. "Man... Harmony leave my fucking door bro get out my house!" I yelled .

"I got a knife Jahmir I'll do it!" She yelled making me smack my lips before standing up unlocking my door watching her cry on the ground.

"Give me this shit" I spoke snatching the knife before stepping over heading to the kitchen.

Shit I deal with is bullShit man...