𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

"Unt unt, Naomi!" I heard making me lift my head off of glock's chest before looking up at my aunt . "Huh?" I asked in a raspy tone .

"Who is this?" She questioned looking at him. "My friend his name is dula but auntie it's like five in the morning please!" I spoke tiredly .

"Goodnight.. I'll talk to you in the morning!" She eyed me before walking out my room shutting the door.

I looked at Glock who was sleeping peacefully making me laugh a little before wrapping my arms around him laying back down comfortably .

"Li sleepy ass" Glock mumbled .
"Go back to sleep" I responded .

Sleeping on him was more comfortable then my bed at this point...

-

"You're leaving?" I asked Glock looking at him putting on his jacket. "If you want me to stay that's all you had to say" He laughed .

"I was just asking bye! Get out" I responded slipping on my house shoes.

My new friend .

"Where you think he going? Sleeping over in my house but can't introduce him you not slick" Melisa spoke .

"Fuck"

"How you doing, my name Kareem I'm her friend" He spoke up holding his hand out to her making her smile. "I love your name.. nun of her friends introduced themselves to me they always think I'm mean" She smiled making him laugh.

"Auntie I promise he's not important he's about to leave anyways" I spoke

Glock looked at me before laughing at tying his lace on his shoes, he sent me a quick smile before leaving out the door.

"You like him?"
"No"
"So why was he in my house?"

"Because I was drunk and I asked him to stay with me but I'm hungry can you make me a breakfast sandwich?" I asked sitting at the bar stool.

"Mhmmm but this li boy ain't about to running and in out my house now! And he'll be on the couch from now on don't play with me Soriyah!" She spoke.

"Yes ma'am"

I knew how my auntie was, she wasn't too strict but when it came down to boys she made sure to enforce strict rules .

I actually liked being around Glock and I'm very shocked, his personality was definitely top tier.

*

This short but this just sitting so here .