𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"What?" I spoke looking at my auntie.

Kareem thought it was a good idea to have us sitting down at a restaurant so he made his mother convince my auntie to come.

"Let me ask you this naomi.." My auntie started. "Yes?" I asked.

"Are you ready to be free? I will sign your rights back to that foster home and they'll let you do whatever naomi I love you dearly but I'm not gone tolerate your disrespect especially while living in my house being under my roof!"
She ranted.

"'Melissa..." Kianna spoke .

"No! Don't do that kianna I've given this girl everything she wanted plus more, this little girl has two fucking luxurious cars in my drive way.. got any designer you can fucking name, this girl is in a private fucking school with a full ass college fund and it ain't about the money but I love this girl I listened to her cry and I held her, every night I cry and pray that she turns out to be a great adult this is my daughter seriously I've watched and fostered this girl since she was fucking twelve ... like be real naomi, I'm not blaming you glock at all because I know you're a positive light but I don't know why ever since she's gotten around you she wants to think she's grown and disrespect me knowing damn well before that shit she would say how much she adored me and loved me and how no one else was there for her but me! This little girl can admit I love her with everything in me ! Naomi I don't what the fuck gotten into you but you got the game fucked up!" My auntie fussed.

I looked around before laying my head on the table crying silently to myself, I can admit everything she's saying was definitely fucking true.

It hurt me that she actually said it, maybe I did need a reality check.

"Wanna step outside?" Glock asked . "No" I responded wiping my face.

"You don't have to cry naomi I'm just trying make you understand where I'm coming from... I always want you in my care I don't care if you're thirty girl I will still want you in my care I love you I really do I just want what's best even though I flip out sometimes" She frowned.

"I love you" I mumbled.
"I love you too" She responded sending me a light smile.

"Are you coming back to the house?" My auntie questioned . "Yes... me and kareem agreed to take some time apart so you won't be seeing him and I together for a bit" I shrugged.

No matter how much I loved being around kareem annoying ass I hate to admit that we needed some time apart, his affection and love was rubbing off on me negatively.

"What's wrong?" I asked kareem as he laid on my shoulder. "I'm sleepy" He shrugged.

Sleepy and high...

"Do you want to eat?" I questioned looking at him close his eyes. "Whatever you order ima' eat it" He shrugged making me nod.

I loved how kareem was so quiet and stayed to himself, he really didn't hang around people unless it was his brothers or something.

Kareem was honestly so antisocial it was actually crazy .

"Well I'm so glad you two made up! I have to head to work the hill is already covered and tipped naomi I'll see you later and Melissa I will call you!" Kianna smiled standing up.

"Bye" Kareem waved.
"Bye mama" I waved at her .

✰ ✰

"You nervous?" My auntie questioned as we sat in the parking lot of the court house, today was the last court date and my first time coming.

"Yes.. I know all my siblings look so different and I'm just anxious to see them" I shrugged.

I hadn't seen my siblings in so long it was honestly crazy, I knew they all matured and looked way different now I was kind of scared.

"Well... here goes nothing let's go little girl" She spoke taking off her seatbelt, I stood up before going inside the court room seeing my mother right onside her lawyer.

I looked around the courtroom seeing all three of my siblings my heart dropped just looking at them, they all looked so grown up.

All I could do was ate at how shocked I was as of right now..

My sister looked just like me, I know we were twins but it was actually shocking to me.

"White VS White!" The judge spoke loudly catching everyone's attention.

I slid into the booth looking straight ahead feeling eyes on me, I couldn't even look them in their faces the way I was nervous.

"We've had multiple court cases so we're going to keep this one short and simple I've heard everyone's sides even the children so in this case the white kids will be in the care of Melissa white until Ashley white can show signs of stability to take care of the three kids!" The judge spoke .

A huge smile came over my face watching how my auntie's face lit up before she walked over to my siblings hugging them tightly.

"Oh my gosh" She cheesed.

I sat quietly waiting on her to get done speaking to them.

"Naomi!" I heard making me look up to see Harmony looking directly at me, I stood up before rushing over to her hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much!" I smiled .

"I missed you too... I have so much to tell you" She spoke. "Me too bitch it's been nine years" I chuckled .

"We get to rocking side to side" I laughed a bit.

"Desmond... KJ y'all acting like y'all don't remember me" I spoke making them laugh before bringing me into a hug.

"Ya young ass look grown" Kj spoke making me laugh, kj was the oldest out of all of us he was seventeen .

"Let me get y'all to this house" My auntie spoke . "Finally we going to a real house" Harmony shook her head.

"You got a boyfriend or something?" Harmony questioned as we walked out of the court house . "Mhmmm" I answered making her smile.

"I'll face his ass don't smile at her goofy ass" Kj spoke pushing my head a little. "I guess you think you cut like that" I shook my head getting in the front seat.

"Play we gone both see how cut I am ain't shit changed from when I was a little boy" He laughed making me smile, still the same KJ and I loved it.

I loved my family.