𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

"Auntie! How do I look?" I smiled showing my auntie my outfit, I was dressed pretty basic today shorts and a crop top but I still thought I looked pretty.

"You look gorgeous" She smiled making me laugh a little bit, sometimes my auntie could be a little old school.

I grabbed my wallet before heading outside spotting glock's car, I can't believe I let this man take me I always said I'll never let him talk to me.

I crossed the street before getting inside of his car making him look at me with a small smile. "What weirdo?" I questioned.

"I'm high" He smile making me laugh a little. "You look dumb too" I laughed.

"Yeah alright, fuck you" He waved me off pulling off, see Glock was actually a cool guy and he was handsome it was just a maturity thing.

"You hungry or some shit?" He questioned as I took a video. "You did that on purpose but not really" I shook my head.

"I did but alright... you can play some music Hm" He spoke handing me his phone, I went to his Apple Music before going straight to Big boogie playing his songs.

I don't know what's up with us Texans and his music but we definitely loved him in Houston .

"Man so lame" Glock shook his head making me throw my head back in offense. "Don't do him like that" I defended.

I grabbed my phone going through it, I wasn't nervous but Glock made me a littleee nervous due to the fact I didn't really hang around him by myself.

"You look good" He complimented looking down at my outfit, I smiled a little before grabbing a unopened water bottle that was sitting in his cup holder . "Thank you" I smiled lightly .

Glock parked on the end of the street before stopping the car, I watched as he grabbed his wood and lighter before we both got out of the car.

"You look nice I guess but you'll look better if you took that ski mask off" I spoke looking at his outfit, he wore a basic amiri outfit but he pulled it off.

"Doing too much" I spoke as he wrapped his arms around me . "Mannn you be on bullshit" He laughed handing me his gars making me slide them in my purse.

"Why everytime I see ya little ass you at the gas station or the party?" He questioned as we walked closer to the house hearing loud music. "I enjoy a good time what can I say" I shrugged.