𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"Come onnn!" Someone yelled as I twerked on kareem, today was his graduation little family gathering and boy was we having a blast.

"Mmmhhmmm" Kareem hummed as he recorded me.

I turned around laughing shaking my head, we are honestly both full of but we were having fun and we were but shockingly calm right now.

Looking over at Harmony I seen she was sadly picking at her nails, she had been sad all day because Jahmari wouldn't speak to her because of her age which was understandable.

I wasn't aware that Jahmari didn't know her age until yesterday so he stopped talking to her but it's not like he just disappeared he actually sat down and had a conversation with her letting her know he was too old .

Which... I agreed with.

I would see if he was like Kareem's age but... Jahmari was fucking twenty-three and a big ass drug dealer .

Harmony wasn't ready for that.

"I like this song" I mumbled as my head laid on Kareem's shoulder. "This girly ass shit" He shook his head.

Baby kiss me
Before they turn the lights out
Your heart is glowing
And I'm crashing into you
Baby kiss me
Before they turn the lights out
Baby love me lights out

"In the darkest night hour (in the darkest night hour) I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd!" I sung to him with some of my words slurring due to the alcohol in my system.

The only Beyoncé song I'd go crazy for.

Kareem held me tightly as o swayed from side to side with my eyes closed singing the music lowly.

"I love you" I spoke looking directly at kareem. "You love me?" He questioned with a slight smile making me laugh before nodding.

"I love you too" he responded.

I could see myself being with Glock for the long run he was very caring and loving, all my ways of showing affection he dealt with happily... I couldn't lose him.

I looked at kareem pecking his lips . "Let's fuck" He smiled making me bust out laughing, "No we can not" I responded.

Looking over I seen Harmony walking towards us with her phone in her hand looking down at it. "What's wrong?" I questioned .

"I'm about to cry..." She spoke letting her lip tremble as her face got red. "Why?" I asked looking at her.

_
I'm sooo tired, next longer chapter :

Sorry for misspelling again I'm tired