𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"Bye little boy! You can not come!" Miss.kianna spoke rolling her eyes at kareem.

"Y'all weird" He spoke before getting in his car.

We were currently at his mothers house because today was the day of my appointment for birth control, I still hadn't informed my auntie but miss.kianna made it clear I needed to because of the changes my body was going to go through while using birth control.

"Thank you..." I mumbled .

"Girl speak up but you're welcome anytime you need something I'm a call away anytime I promise honey" Miss.kianna smiled.

Today was Sunday, May 19th meaning this was my last week of school luckily and I was so excited for summer .

I was about to be sixteen & a senior, I was so happy I was about to be in my last year of school.

Hearing my phone ring I looked at it before answering the call. "Hello?" I spoke.

"I miss you... why y'all ain't let me come?" Kareem spoke making me laugh a little.

"Kareem we barely left the house we'll be back in all of thirty minutes why are you so obsessed with me" I laughed

"Ain't nobody obsessed with ya ugly ass.. I'll talk to you when you come back fake ass little girl" He ranted. "Okay li dusty" I responded pressing the red button.

This man... This man.

"What're we doing for Kareem's graduation?" I questioned looking out the window. "He's having a graduation dinner and I got a little surprise for him" She answered.

"Do you want anymore kids miss.kianna?" I questioned .

"Baby I can't have anymore kids.... I would like some but I'm not able to carry anymore" She shrugged lightly .

"Oh.. I'm sorry" I frowned as we pulled into planned parenthood. "It's okay" She responded.

I looked around before getting out of the car dusting my dress off, the weather was nice today so I had on a sundress and Sandals.

I shook my head before walking inside the building along with miss.kianna, I grabbed a water bottle before sitting down letting her get me signed in.