𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"You about to get the fuck out my room on my mama I hate drunk ass people!" I fussed looking at Naomi acting a fool.

"Shut the fuck up Glock!" She responded rubbing my temples. "Get the fuck out my room dude" I damn near yelled.

Naomi was pissing me off I should've left her ass at home if I knew she was gone act like this.

"Kareem! Watch yo fucking mouth!" My momma yelled making me shake my head before opening the door. "Bye I'm not playing with you" I straight faced waiting on her to leave.

"Come here before I have to beat his ass baby!" My mom spoke coming inside my room helping her up.

"Stupid ass" I mumbled slamming the door behind her.

"Kareem ! One more fucking thing my shoe gone be upside that fat ass head of yours stop playing with me!" ,

"You can shut yo ass up too" I mumbled.

I locked my door before sitting down on the desk chair taking my clip out my gun before putting it in the lock box.

My mama knew what I did but she tried not to believe it, she don't care long as that shit didn't pop up in her face .

"Open the door Kareem" I heard Naomi making him laugh a little before unlocking my door letting her inside. "You cool?" I asked.

"Yeah... I like your mom" She smiled.
"All my girlfriends be saying that" I smiled making her her scuff.

"I'm playing don't nobody be meeting my mama" I laughed. "I didn't care if they did you're just my friend sir" she Laughed sitting on my bed.

"I still don't like you get off me Nigga" I spoke grabbing my game controller. "I didn't even do nothing to you.. you're rude" She frowned.

"I don't care move" I shook my head.

I was still mad at her because she ain't never had to act like that shit was dumb as fuck.

"I like your name" She smiled.
"Mmm"

I looked at her before getting off my bed sitting in the chair ignoring what the fuck she was doing, I hate when pissed me off because I couldn't let that shit go quickly.

"Where your clip to your gun Glock?" Naomi spoke. " give me that" I spoke snatching the gun out her hand putting it back in the lock box .

"Rude" she mumbled.

"I have a question" Naomi spoke sitting in the chair beside me. "Wassup Naomi?" I asked looking at her.

"Does losing your virginity hurt?" She asked catching me off guard. "I don't know I guess" I shrugged.

"Mmmmmhhhh" She spoke side eyeing me.

Don't know why she eyeing me I ain't taking shit.