𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

✰ ✰

"I'm not saying I'm the prettiest bitch in the world but I'm saying I'm not ugly" I shrugged looking at Harmony.

We were really having a debate about self confidence and I had no idea why..

"Bitch boo! You're ugly" She rolled her eyes . "Okay, so what are you?" I questioned making her laugh.

Two years later I was eighteen, of course I was still close with my siblings we were all pretty much doing good for ourselves.

All of us had our own apartment, doing our own things and I loved it.

I currently had my own clothing brand on line and it was definitely taking off and doing good.

"So... ya li neighbor, what you thinking?" Harmony questioned. "My little neighbor is kareem" I responded with a slight smile.

When I saw kareem yesterday, all I could do was smile I couldn't lie I had been wanting to check up on him throughout the years but I never could grow the balls to call his phone.

Kareem definitely looked good I could admit, new tattoos, a few more inches on him, hair grew out and more.

Only tattoo that stood out was 'ka'liyah' on his neck in red, he said it was daughter and that kind of made me sad but knowing he was a good dad made me smile.

"I see you cheesing bitch! Just don't forget how he did you... I don't care if you want to go back do what you want just remember how he did and don't let ya guard down!" She spoke taking off her jacket .

"I hear you" I mumbled.

Hearing a knock on my door I stood up going towards my door looking through the peephole seeing Jahmari I opened it letting him walk in.

For the past two years I didn't see Jahmari but on harmony's eighteenth birthday she made sure to invite him and his dumb ass took the bate .

"Hi Jahmari" I spoke giving him a side hug. "Wassup... you know you should go across the street my brother back there reminiscing bad as fuck nigga singing keyshia cole!" He spoke making me laugh.

"Not keyshia cole" I laughed watching him walk over to harmony leaning down hugging her.

"Ew... ew y'all are disgusting bye I'll be back" I spoke damn near gagging at the way they were basically eating each other's face.

I slipped on my slippers before leaving out of my house walking across the street, I sent two knocks on the door hearing loud music .

The door quickly swung open showing kareem with no shirt, he looked at me before stepping to the side letting me inside.

"You okay over here?" I questioned looking at his face. "Yeah" he laughed making me smile a bit.

He so fine my god...

I gripped his chin looking at all his new neck tattoos . "Damn you must want ya name on there too" He spoke.

"Ew" I gagged.

"Why you didn't call me in the past two years dickhead?" I questioned sitting on the couch. "You needed some time apart from me" He shrugged.

"Did you miss me?" I questioned looking up at me. "No question" He shrugged .

"Awww you missed meee" I smiled making him laugh. "Ya ass obviously missed me too" He shrugged.

"Boy please you literally disgust me bitch" I shook my head. "I do?" He questioned making me nod.

Kareem flashed me a smile before standing up walking towards his kitchen. "You want some to drink?" He asked,

"Give meeee.... You got flavored waters?" I questioned. "Mhmmm" He nodded tossing it to me.

"I wanna look through ya' house" I spoke. " come on" He spoke,

I quickly stood up following him to the back room, I watched as he opened it seeing his daughter's room that was full of toys.

"Awww" I smiled lightly .

"Then this the guest room" He spoke opening another door, I nodded my head following behind him as he kept walking inside a room I'm guessing was his. "This my room" he spoke .

I brushed past him walking inside looking at all the things he had in his room, he had hell of pictures of his daughter on his night stand.

"Lyric decorated?" I questioned .

"Fuck no, lyric hate my ass my mama did this shit" He shrugged making me laugh. "As she should" I smiled.

Kareem sat on his bed laying back before shaking his head. "You hate me naomi?" He questioned.

"No... we live and we learn we were both young so whatever, I mean it was two years ago I'm over it honestly the only thing I'm not over is my miscarriage but I don't think that something I can easily get over" I shrugged.

I was definitely over what happened, don't mean I forgot it I just forgive him. It's no reason for me to be holding onto unnecessary hurt after two years we both growing as a person.

" I feel you... I still apologize for how that shit went down but I did grow as a person I feel like I changed and shit but I'm not saying that for us to get back together or not in just bring real with you" He spoke.

Although I didn't see myself getting back with kareem RIGHT NOW there was absolutely nothing wrong with us being cordial.

I stood up giving him a hug making him hug me back tightly.

"I got you li' one together or not I don't mind helping with shit" He spoke.

"Mmh I guess" I responded making him laugh. "I want you to get me a birthday gift" I spoke,.

"Yo birthday been passed but I got you" he nodded standing up. " Okayyy, come walk me to the door" I spoke grabbing hud hand .

Kareem followed me to the front door before leaning down giving me a hug. "Watch then hands" I spoke pushing his hand on my back,

He so ugly...

"Fuck out my house girl" he spoke opening the door. "Byeeee come see me" I waved.