𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰✰

"I'm sorry naomi..." Kianna spoke rubbing my back. "You didn't do it" I shrugged making her sigh.

I was truly hurt, I couldn't believe kareem did me like this . Like he really talked as if he was really so inlove with me but selling the dream to a whole different female.

Life's crazy.

"What can I do for you baby?" Kianna questioned . "Nothing really... what's done is done" I shrugged.

I'm just glad I wasn't pregnant with his child.

I grabbed my phone pressing the save number I had in my phone waiting for it to come to a ring, I took the number right out his phone and saved it for when I grew the balls to call her.

"Hello.." A female spoke making my heart drop. "HELLO?" She yelled.

"Um.. do you know kareem?" I questioned making her sigh. "Yes, I'm his baby mother who is this?" She questioned.

"My name is naomi.. I'm his girlfriend I'm not coming at you wrong I just want to know when did this happen.." I spoke hearing her sigh lowly.

"Excuse me... girlfriend?" She questioned with a cracked voice. "Yes" I responded.

"You got somewhere we can meet? I'm shocked I'm sorry I need some time to process this I could've sworn he told me he didn't have a girlfriend.. oh gosh" She spoke sniffling.

"Um... I guess we can meet at the brunch spot near his house in a hour?" I questioned "ok.." She mumbled hanging up.

My heart was hurting for this girl, of course I was hurt but this girl was pregnant so I knew her emotions were through the roof right now.

"I'm so sorry naomi.." Kianna shook her head hugging me tightly. "It's okay Kianna" I responded standing up.

I slipped on my slippers before grabbing my purse. "I'll call you later when I get back to my house" I told her sending her a light smile.

She looked at me with a light smiled as I walked out seeing kareem sitting on the couch with his head in his hands, something in me wanted to attack him so bad but the other part of me wanted to just leave him alone calmly.

"Naomi..." He spoke.

Ignoring him I grabbed my coat that was by his door before letting out a laugh, this man was really a joke for this.